US Finance Mobile iOS

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance iOS app Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sort by setting should be sticky

Once the sort by setting is chosen, it should remain effective even as more tickers are added to watchlists. Currently the lists need to be sorted manually each time a new ticker is added.

126th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Where's the Info

Why can't I see the option chain for the July 05, 2019 Amazon calls? And yes they do exist; I sold one. Amazon is unusual in that options expire on dates other than the third Friday of the month. A good stock tracking app would know this.

280th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Strong Buy consensus

Please create a list of companies that have strong buy analyst consensus or a way to filter companies by that criteria

244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow us to add positions manually

TD Ameridtrade doesn’t work well with yahoo and although most of my other portfolios are up, I was unable to do the TD Ameritrade one. Would be cool if we could just enter how many shares we have of some company and what we bought in at and then it would all be adjusted according to current prices.

280th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. News refreshes too often

When scrolling through news on iPhone the page is constantly jumping around due to updates getting posted. This can happen as I’m about to open a story then it disappears. When I scroll to try to find it again more updates happen. Sometimes I never find that story again. I would prefer manual refresh only, or at least limit auto refresh to once a minute.

280th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 280th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 280th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add index edit function in the home page

It’s annoying that I can not decide which index is the most important one to me but yahoo has set hsi as the first index which I don’t need, I want to move the Dow and other index in front of other markets’ index , I really want to see a change about this !

179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Details view on home screen

The daily overview default in the home screen is useless for me. Let me choose the details view as the default for each stock viewable directly on the home screen.

215th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Cant find Videos like Midday Movers

Please Place midday movers and market movers from Yahoo.finace prominently in the App.

244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hide the list panel

After updating to the lates version, it shows the list panel on the left side. Its useless. Can we have a setting to hide it? It wastes the scree space and make the words smaller.
    Also the font can’t be changed. Pls have a settings to change the font

244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stock option chains have become unreliable. TSLA 08/17 $300 doesn't even show up. Also please add the link in the mobile app that takes

Browser stock option chains have become unreliable. TSLA 08/17 $300 doesn't even show up. The information is very spotty.

Also please add the link in the mobile app that takes you to the option chains website.

On the mobile app, allow me to default to Basic view or Details instead of always going to Details that doesn't show after hours quotes. I really prefer the Basic view.

215th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sort the order of lot purchases

When you look at the history of your purchase they are not in order. Please sort them by date to give a chronological view. Or you could also add the option to sort by price.

179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base