Skip to content

Yahoo Help

Help us improve the Yahoo Help site

If you would like to provide feedback for a particular Yahoo product, please visit our feedback site to select the particular product you wish to provide information about.

If you'd like to leave specific feedback for our Contact Us flow, please do so in this forum.

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At Yahoo, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Our Feedback Policy has more on the terms that apply to your input.

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

80 results found

1. TURN BACK ON COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TURN BACK ON COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bring back the comments section

Is the management at yahoo so worried that people will read the comments section which almost always is contrary to the underling idea of the main article. Yahoo have some courage and reopen the comments.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Dear Yahoo associate(s), please, go back to the comments after articles, the no possibility to comment make the site not interesting

Dear Yahoo associate(s), please, go back to the comments after articles, the no possibility to comment make the site not interesting

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When commenting on news stories, words commenters type are being censored for the letter combination of A followed by two S's.

Stop censoring normal words in comments. You've been censoring words such as "classroom" because of the series of letters in the center of the word.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hire Community Guidelines Reviewers who didn't get their education from a comic book!

The guidelines review process is flawed and ineffective to achieve its stated goals. For those of us who have worked as editors ourselves, we see evidence of a distinct aura of personal or institutional bias in your process. I admit to 'experimenting' with the process to try and determine how my post exceeded others in my not adhering to "guidelines", but only because I was frustrated with not being able to give factual info without personal commentary and still being blocked. You can improve by eliminating bias, and being more vigilant in denying intentional name-calling and interpersonal attacks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make manager available to the public

How is it possible that you guys are here to service a customer but when you’re asked to provide a manager to support the customer he’s unavailable. That is just absolutely ridiculous and you have a representative by the name of Juan that works for you That is extremely rude and he is in the cancellation department. He personally indicated to me over the phone that he is not here to help the customer only to cancel accounts. Which is absolutely ridiculous considering that every business revolves around customer service. I would like a manager to call me back immediately.!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. You ran ad for PLAYBEATZ earbuds.. I bought them, plus extra warranty... NEVER GOT THEM.. company is a complete fraud and you allowed ads

I bought PLaybeatz earbuds from an ad ON YAHOO Home PAGE .. Its a fraud company.. never got them.. BBB says Company does not exist..YOU OWE ME $$$$$ You ran the ad

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. You blocked my comment, "iconic?" Is there something offensive about the word iconic? What about it doesn't conform with your guidelines?

This and many other completely civil comments of mine that are not vulgar, or argumentative, or demeaning, or violent, or even ever so slightly risque, or the tiniest bit off color... they all get blocked. Please stop doing that. I read some of the pure garbage you allow from others... Am I just not unintelligent enough for you to permit me to have a voice like everyone else?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bring back "COMMENTS"

One of the reasons I kept YAHOO was your "COMMENTS" on the articles. Cease and desist in your political censorship when the idea disagrees with your political leanings. Find a way to block all the BOT posts, especially from China and Russia and their allies.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. allow comments.

"Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions."

Engaging???

How so??

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. stop the censorship

we are picking up emails that have been censored!! They are from friends and do not offend anyone except the yahoo censors. This is totally wrong and illegal.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Donald Trump is no longer President. Please reactivate the article comment sections

Reactivate the article comment sections, please. In light of the fact that you republish news stories and opinions from a variety of media sources, some of these sources and articles are less than candid about the objective truth concerning their subject matter or the factual basis of their opinions. Without the comment section for readers to articulate opposition or corrections, Yahoo, as a news outlet, is failing its readership. To date, some of the comment sections have been reactivated on fluff pieces in the areas of the arts and sports; but not substantive news. Please reactivate all comment sections and…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. totally sick of you putting my emails automatically into spam

i have contacted help support 3 times and you STILL automatically add my conservative emails to the spam file. i demand that you immediately CEASE and DESIST placing my emails automatically into spam. i am a perfectly capable adult, capable of placing my own emails into spam and i DO NOT need you or anyone to decide my emails for me. YOU NEED TO STOP!!!! STOP! STOP! STOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOP!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. One Calendar problem and three suggestions...

Love your calendar!! I've been using it for about 16 years as as a firefighter with an 8 day shift rotation, yours was (is?) the only calendar that allows me to select my customized "Repeat every 8 days" so as to populate my recurring shifts (and therefore the rest of my other life's regular events) for my whole career easily. Thank you!!

First suggestion, add Calendar to the "product list" on your feedback list at https://yahoo.uservoice.com/ so I and others can provide specific feedback on Calendar issues and make sure it will go to the right people to have it…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stop False advertisment, Yahoo posted on home page 80 % off Dewalt Tools. deceao.com/index.php?.main_page=shoppingcart

CLAIM RESPONSABILTY, CHECK LEGITIMACY OF COMPANYS YOU TAKE MONEY FROM THAT IN TURN STEEL MONEY FROM THOSE OF US WHO HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING YAHOO FOR YEARS

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. FIX THE EMAIL LIST PROBLEM!! IT'S BEEN GOING ON FOR MONTHS! YOU CANNOT ADD SOMEONE TO AN EXISTING EMAIL LIST FROM THE "ALL" LIST.

The new email system is terrible. I had individual email lists for clubs that I belong to. I can no longer add new members to the individual lists. You can add them to the "ALL" list but you cannot add them to the individual lists for different clubs. You know I pay for Yahoo PRO mail, but this doesn't seem like anything "PRO" to me. It's been going on for months! Who is fixing your system? Some third world country sweatshiop?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. **** Yahoo Great Britain. **** The Telegraph. **** Fox News stories on Yahoo!

**** Yahoo Great Britain. **** The Telegraph. **** Fox News stories on Yahoo!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Here's a radical idea "yahoo" how about real grown ups on comments??

This may be a repeat, but when you all can't be bothered to respond one must gather that you don't give a ****. Actual adults with an education and a touch of maturity on your 'comments' section would be a real nice touch, not petulant little children who have tantrums....do you even have such folks in your little business? Or just those who correspond to your personal point of view and are on little power trips?
    Your "feedback policy" has as much gravity as your little comment monitors who apparently have zero knowledge of real history. 'Bout cover it?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base