Yahoo Help

Help us improve the Yahoo Help site

If you would like to provide feedback for a particular Yahoo product, please visit our feedback site to select the particular product you wish to provide information about.

If you'd like to leave specific feedback for our Contact Us flow, please do so in this forum.

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At Yahoo, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Our Feedback Policy has more on the terms that apply to your input.

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. One Calendar problem and three suggestions...

Love your calendar!! I've been using it for about 16 years as as a firefighter with an 8 day shift rotation, yours was (is?) the only calendar that allows me to select my customized "Repeat every 8 days" so as to populate my recurring shifts (and therefore the rest of my other life's regular events) for my whole career easily. Thank you!!

First suggestion, add Calendar to the "product list" on your feedback list at https://yahoo.uservoice.com/ so I and others can provide specific feedback on Calendar issues and make sure it will go to the right people to have it…

8th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You ran ad for PLAYBEATZ earbuds.. I bought them, plus extra warranty... NEVER GOT THEM.. company is a complete fraud and you allowed ads

I bought PLaybeatz earbuds from an ad ON YAHOO Home PAGE .. Its a fraud company.. never got them.. BBB says Company does not exist..YOU OWE ME $$$$$ You ran the ad

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Invalid password ???

Invalid password, please try again Invalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please…

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Stop False advertisment, Yahoo posted on home page 80 % off Dewalt Tools. deceao.com/index.php?.main_page=shoppingcart

CLAIM RESPONSABILTY, CHECK LEGITIMACY OF COMPANYS YOU TAKE MONEY FROM THAT IN TURN STEEL MONEY FROM THOSE OF US WHO HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING YAHOO FOR YEARS

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Topic NOT Covered" National Vietnam Veterans day" ??

Today is National Vietnam Veterans day. WHY IS THERE NOT A "ARTICLE" on this subject on Yahoo Page?????

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. NFL Survivor Pool Column/Podcast

With Survivor Pools being more and more popular every year I was looking to see if you would be interested in having me write a weekly column or podcast on unique perspectives of how to win your survivor pools.

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. FIX THE EMAIL LIST PROBLEM!! IT'S BEEN GOING ON FOR MONTHS! YOU CANNOT ADD SOMEONE TO AN EXISTING EMAIL LIST FROM THE "ALL" LIST.

The new email system is terrible. I had individual email lists for clubs that I belong to. I can no longer add new members to the individual lists. You can add them to the "ALL" list but you cannot add them to the individual lists for different clubs. You know I pay for Yahoo PRO mail, but this doesn't seem like anything "PRO" to me. It's been going on for months! Who is fixing your system? Some third world country sweatshiop?

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base