US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. quit lying

Blomberg is a piece worse than sucking Halfbreed Obama along with Buffalo Michelle and Kamal the Head keeper and Bidens private ***

19th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Take ads from email

The pop up ads in Yahoo email is annoying. I have searched for a way to stop this. Who wants pop up ads in their personal email and I wonder about the security of the site. Search the internet and you will find other complaints about this. I am unhappy with Yahoo.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Admire Pauley's talent...

The program "sucked"...The co-hosts were the worst actors I located resent. Pauley needs drive the series. Setting ugly...too much junk...find a theme that has Pauley uses creative solutions
    sorry...waste of my time and excellent talent

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Leave US ALONE

We were with Protect America. We cancelled with Protect America when Brinks took over. WE DID NOT HAVE A CONTRACT WITH PROTECT AMERICA. We did not sign up with Brinks. I have spent hours trying to cancel an account we never had. We do not owe you a dime. Our hearts go out to anyone who deals with your horrible company!

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. You could include cookies in all the bags

I bought a box of your cookies from Bj's and one of the bags were empty. The UPC # is 7677 1004 my email address is rwsb1@yahoo.com

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. ACT for America

Your description of ACT for America is false and misleading. As the supposed 'arbiter of truth' you sure got this one wrong. It is not Anti- Muslim. It is pro America and pro-Constitution, not pro-Trump.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. just stop being so leftist. Every article that we read are written by radicals or left groups.

I believe social media must reform its nature and be very fair and balanced in reporting any kind of news and so far Yahoo is failing on that. So disappointed.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Tucker Carlson's Removal

We all know you are a right wing Network and have never seen a Democrat you ever liked. But this guy Carlton is going to incite a civil war he must go.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. make a better product

i have purchased several of your products w/o any problems, however, i purchased a post hole digger and have had nothing but problems. unless something is done to correct this problem with me i will never but your brand again.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Improvement of Records management

Good day.

This is Mr. Ernesto L. Gutierrez a open heart surgery patient discharged last August 29, 2020.

We requested some documents relative required by my employer for my leave of absence. as early as August 26, 2020.
    The admitting told us that the said documents shall be issued following the protocol by starting to express the intention
    at the nurse's station then the nurse on duty shall file the request.

We even talked with Dr. Albacite and Dr. Aventura regarding the documents and gave us similar answers that Medical Certificate
    and Medical Abstract will surely be released on the…

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. BIRTH YEAR

The Birth year was not 1619 , it was before you white mother ******* brought the slaves here , my people were her from the begining of time ,," THAT'S THE BIRTH YEAR "

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Have your own web site fixed.

I need to find out where the rest of my order is. It was due on 9-23 in full.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. news

Your news is not objective whatsoever.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. tell jennifer ho to get her facts right.

jennifer Ho speaks of kamala harris } kalama harris is not black period not an ounce of black blood is in her body.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Norarl O'donnell

Noral's make is so horrible her eyes looks like a zombie .too white please make repairs I don't watch the CBS News anymore because of this ,lost me as a customer ,Thank You - Mary Netzley

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. WTF

WTF! Yah lets just have a good ole time in college run up a big bill then ***** the tax payer!!! No you made the bill you pay !!

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. worthless

Get lost

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Banning

Here's an idea stop banning people in Halo games when they've done nothing wrong. You jerks

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. As someone that is suppose to tell Americans the full truth NEWS

Don Lemon is the most RACIST Ive heard! He is clearly trying to DAMAGE TRUMP or anyone else he doesnt care for!! This is totally wrong for a news person.. Keep your F... Opinions to yourself..

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. how to delete

how do I get this **** off my pc
    this this the worst thing I have had
    Norton Security is always in the way
    how do I delete it

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base