US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. how to delete

how do I get this **** off my pc
    this this the worst thing I have had
    Norton Security is always in the way
    how do I delete it

19th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SAKSHI PATEL

CORRECT IT

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. put the comments back

i would like the comments put back on the News site

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Can't stay as a member

As a member #608000000010337110) I take offence to your email to me (June 5) At the age of 74, a member of lots of gyms and fitness centers, I have never seen color and/or racism. I have trained with white, black, brown people including gender, sexuality or religious beliefs. We in the fitness world are NO-RACE people. I DON'T HAVE TO BE LECTURED BY YOU HOW TO ACT, I'm 74 years old and the jerk who though this was a good idea to tell your members that your Judgement Free Zone, this is a political statement. What you are saying…

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. share capability

I used to be able to custom 'share' to individuals. Now I cannot. Did you change this? How can I share to friends who are not in a group and not just one friend at a time?

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. wa-mart sucks

wtf u can take cash anymore thats your problem not us if theres a problem withn u getting cash then do the world a farvor close down all your stores you klazzy good for nothing awholes

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. restore internet explorer thank you just do it.

i do not like that Microsoft edge can arbitrarily cut off your email ability to access I do not want or like Microsoft and was perfectly happy with internet explorer. this ****** me off. ETSY too was after clients to go to foxfire what is foxfire another browser I do not want and are these scams I do not trust any one who arbitrarily shuts off uour acces to your email. I want internet explorer restored ASAP. HLN.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. No need for research. Am good with that. The order is FOUR months overdue!!!!

My order ORDER # 111-8538971-4179468
    has not arrived after 5 months of order date.
    No response from you.
    It was promised delivery in May. You say I can't cancel.
    Either you are incompetant or I am not v bright.
    Where is my stuff??
    Because I didn't receive it in time. It should be refunded.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. CNN is a joke

You should be ashamed to call your self news. a 2 year old can do a better job reporting the news.....you are unethical and lack good sense.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Improve quality of plastic lids for your glass bowls

We purchased three 1.75 quart glass bowls with plastic lids and the lid on two of them have cracked. I suggest improving the quality.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. COMMENT SECTION

thanks for getting rid of the comment section...now YAHOO REALLY REALLY SUCKS. GOOOOODDDBBBYYYYEEEE - HELLO DUCK DUCK GO. F**K YOU YAHOO

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. put the comments back

Yahoo took out the comment section because too many people were calling Yahoo out for printing lies and anti American propaganda.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Accurate reporting

It would really be impressive, if the OC Register reporter Seth Borenstein, would do a little research... prior to writing a story!

Case in point: 130 degree Death Valley temp might be a new record!

1913 is the year the absolute Death Valley high temperature... 134 degrees. In fact, in July 1913, Death Valley reported 4 days of 130 plus temperatures.

Come on Mr Borenstein... why didn't you at least check on the record?

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Resent ad for "72 Chev"

I Love these '67 to '72 Chev/GMC Had one, THAT is NOT a '72, '67 maybe '68 the nose is wrong for '72!

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop with the racist comments

I watched the show Season 5 Episode 11. Anthony Anderson started off the show saying...this is like your father’s to tell the truth but it’s not hosted by a white guy. Really! What if a white host said ... this show is not hosted any more by a black guy. How would that sound to you. Racism comes in every color and it’s up to all of us to stop promoting it, including your show!

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. post your own

The sign in for multiple days does not work. Please fix it so I can avoid 6 key strokes every time I go back to read my e-mail. It always acts like I logged out even though the stay logged in box is checked as one of the 6 key clicks.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I need a shopping cart

I went to your store;[204 SE US Hwy 19 Crystal River, FL 34429] with only Credit Cards for payment, I wanted different items but I couldn't get a shopping cart without a quarter. The idea is stupid along with a change shortage we're having at this time.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. My profile photo.

Hello. I sincerely ask to please change this profile photo. Please use my profile photo from imdb that is in black and white.

One other request, would it be possible for users to insert the photo of their choosing. I'm not sure who chose this photo, but it really old and does not represent my brand. Thank you sincerely to whomever can assist.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base