US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. it won't let me on the pogo.com site

I can't get the site to come up on my laptop please help me thanks in advance it keeps saying account.ea.com when i type in pogo.com

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I cannot load money from my online account (PayPal) to my fantacy wallet

should NOT have to sign in to Yahoo all the time.....It seems the Fantacy catagory is tough to navigate

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I believe you are the web designers for the Vancouver Canucks and the one contest to win tickets to a game, two jerseys and a night at the D

Your Vancouver Canucks contest, handled by Mail Chimps will not open and is the one with a contest to win tickies to a Canucks game, two jerseys and a night at the Douglas Hotel so get those chimps on it. Thankyou.

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. product availability

Please restock Kirkland brand mouthwash

Charles Liftman, Canton MA 781-1298-7122
    (I visit your Dedham MA store regularly)

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Suicide Survivor -stop promoting the wrong definition of suicide survivor

give back the true and original definition of "suicide survivor." Like a
    "cancer survivor" a suicide survivor is one who endured and lived through a crisis. They went to **** and back battling the war within to kill end their lives. But they survived this war within and did not go on to kill themselves--Like the survivor of cancer who endured and beat the battle with cancer a person who is a survivor of suicide or a suicide survivor refers to the person who was inflicted with suicidal thoughts about ending their misery permanently. But the suicide survivor defeated those…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Iran could be a problem

I think some one should pay attention to this. Iran has this corona virus running crazy in their country and we know they hate America, how do we know they are not grabbing several people that have it and don't show it yet, then getting them into America. The Subway system for instants. I think it's pretty easy for them to get people in our country and this is a form of weapon that a terrorist would love.

Maybe America should watch out for this. Just emailing you this because I don't here any news stations talking about it.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Iran issues

Iran has this corona virus running crazy in their country and we know they hate America, how do we know they are not grabbing several people that have it and don't show it yet, then getting them into America. The Subway system for instants. I think it's pretty easy for them to get people in our country and this is a form of weapon that a terrorist would love.

Maybe America should watch out for this. Just emailing you this because I don't here any news stations talking about it.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. AVG Tunup

I can not open Word Documents after using AVG Tuneup

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. contact rudy

tell him I think I am related to president Ronald Regan downline or played togther in Ireland I met him at a book store in sandestin he knows me about his prostrate cancer and I am a democract

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. ******

When a appointment is made for you, you should be able to believe that tech. Your customers do not like being lied to. This happened to me today, I was told that a appointment was made for me today, when I called today to confirm, they told me that a appointment was not made for today. They made me another appointment for tomorrow. This should be fact.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please please provide a valid telephone number for customers to contact

So difficult to tell you all the deliveruy setails which is wrong in the system

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. CNN reported whom Christians follow inaccurately

A report was done on the Shincheonji Christians in South Korea. It is reported they follow their leader. For the record; Christians ONLY follow Christ Jesus. Christ is the leader and the only leader.

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. info

STAR***24/02/2020.;-Owner CEO Management Director:-Isaac Uzemefetah ofereh-mugbeh;-Of JETMODE PRO- :-Business/Companies.;-JETMODE PRO- UK LTD. info@jetmodepro.co.uk WWW.JETMODEPRO.CO.UK. .;-STARTUP ADD:-9a St Johns Value Deptford London, SE8 4EA.;-Management/manager’s Director’s;-Wisdom O .;-{truestariuom@gmail.com}.;-/Joshua O/Godstar O/Ayesha Uzeme Ofereh-Mugbeh.;-{faithgodstar1@gmail.com}.;-{We/Us/Are LAWS - TERMS And CONDITIONS are in USE!}.;-Lookup With TRUE###.

STAR***24-02-2020.;-THINK MY SIA SILL IN DATE PUT MY THINGS BACK THIS NOT A JOKE MY FATHER IS A DEAD MAN- POLICE!!!!! Family name.;-OFEREH-MUGBEH.;- To Tony Grave(Director.;-Cis Security Company).;- the job i did for at the time at lewisham homes/Cancel.;-payment was not made to me/Isaac of £1,500 out TAX . Cis Security Company).;- think back,;-[ 9A st…

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Help me!

I am paying a monthly bill of $5.99 and when I try to read the articles it says I must subscribe! I had this same problem one week ago. I have received your bill on my Visa card. Please correct and respond. Ron . Olson <olsonr22@sbcglobal.net>

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. daily thought provocative contributions

Let's face it - English is a crazy language. …

• There is no egg in eggplant, nor ham in hamburger; neither apple nor pine in pineapple.
    • English muffins weren't invented in England or French fries in France.
    • Sweetmeats are candies while sweetbreads, which aren't sweet, are meat.
    • We take English for granted. But if we explore its paradoxes, we find that quicksand can work slowly, boxing rings are square and a guinea pig is neither from Guinea nor is it a pig.
    And why is it that writers write but fingers don't fing,
    • grocers don't…

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. daily thought provocative contributions

Humor is good for challenging days!!!

Nelson Mandela is sitting at home watching TV and drinking a beer when he
    hears a knock at the door. When he opens it, he is confronted by a little Chinese man, clutching a
    clip board and yelling, “You Sign! You sign!"
    Behind him is an enormous truck full of car exhausts.
    Nelson is standing there in complete amazement, when the Chinese man
    starts to yell louder, “You Sign! You sign!"
    Nelson says to him, "Look, you've obviously got the wrong man",
    and shuts the door in his face. The next day he hears…

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. daily thought provocative contributions

Tallman, Short man and Mongoose say together:
    All for one and one for all

To realize
    The value of a sister/brother
    Ask someone
    Who doesn't have one.

To realize
    The value of ten years:
    Ask a newly
    Divorced couple.

To realize
    The value of four years:
    Ask a graduate.

To realize
    The value of one year:
    Ask a student who
    Has failed a final exam.

To realize
    The value of nine months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.

To realize
    The value of one month:
    Ask a mother
    who has given birth to
    A premature baby.

To…

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. start a search contact for world news from Universities Publication department in each country worldwide

Regarding the enormous financial efforts by potential political candidates to generate votes ranging in the vicinity of $500,000,000 per month, may we suggest that any candidate with a public announcement within the next 6 days stating that "they will donate 50% of their political advertising budget to benefit homeless ventures for veterans/disabled" will get not only my vote but the vote of everyone in our 600 family condo complex here in Miami, Florida (climatic capital of the world).
    Secondly, we would recommend that a national survey should be conducted [(for a participation fee of $1 (pro/con 10% of fees be…

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. mfbab207@yahoo.com

i have been a long time subscriber AND NOW CAN NOT GET PAST THE INVITATION FOR A TRIAL.How did I loose service and how can I get back in. I am not hi tech at my age but do enjoy the movies. I hope you can help me. Marion @gmail.com

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base