Skip to content

Yahoo Beauty

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

149 results found

1. stop the dumb adds

everyone should write in and tell them to stop the adds.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Your writers need to use spell check, re-read their own articles for errors and have some depth. Bragging about their weight loss and a beau

Your writers need to use spell check, re-read their own articles for errors and have some depth. Bragging about their weight loss and a beautiful person club that doesn't exist isn't interesting, it's a waste of time.

51st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please do not include pictures of nudity on your site.

when I viewed this article, I was shocked to see that a woman was intentionally nude. I do not know if you were aware of this before posting the picture, but I would hope that if you were in fact aware you would have the decency to acknowledge/warn viewers of the content beforehand. I do not appreciate this, and I don't think other people would either. Please either censor the image, remove it, or at the very least warn viewers of its content so that there is no chance of others being offended, or put into potentially hazardous situations. (i.e.…

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Remove your tool/Navigation bar.

You tool bar takes up so much room that you cannot look at the pictures without scrolling down. Give the user a collapse option.

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 39th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Why even bother with a slideshow when you have a wide black "toolbar" using up 30% of screen and a message bar at the bottom right

Get rid of the black wide 'toolbar' and the black message bar at bottom right of screen. Both use up about 35% of display.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why can't I see my reply's to a comment?

When I click on a notification it should take me to the comment, not just the article. I can't even see the comments any more. What happened?

51st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. An interesting interview with Carl Alt but unfortunately all I can see are the questions

All I see in this reporter's interview are the questions, not Carol Alt's answers. Please proofread your articles before publishing on the web.

77th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Respect your users.....

Stop splashing your ads across the page while people are trying to read an article! Rude, crude and obnoxious1

56th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. please take the banners off of the top of the page. i would like to be able to read the articles without trying to read it through a banner.

having that banner at the top of the page is very annoying and uncomfortable. it is like reading through a window pane, and it makes the actual readable part of my screen too small. I have ALWAYS had yahoo as my home page. I like it that much because of the format and the news, but its almost like mark zuckerberg is behind all the annoying changes-he doesn't care about the people using facebook and doesn't take into consideration what they like and want either. that's just arrogant. please listen to your users

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Yahoo Beauty needs to deliver content to users. The story I clicked on is unusable. I can't tell if it is a slide show or a text story or a

Decrease advertising. The website is too weighed down by advertising to be usable to viewers.

39th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate all the feedback we’ve received regarding Yahoo Beauty and features, and we’re constantly working on improving our user’s experience. We’ve made some recent adjustments to some of the content and visibility of our articles, and we’d love to hear more about the changes you’re seeing.

The feedback we receive is vital in our decision making process and recommend our users to continue posting comments here with any additional feedback/ideas.

Thanks!

14. 56th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate all the feedback we’ve received regarding Yahoo Beauty and features, and we’re constantly working on improving our user’s experience. We’ve made some recent adjustments to some of the content and visibility of our articles, and we’d love to hear more about the changes you’re seeing.

The feedback we receive is vital in our decision making process and recommend our users to continue posting comments here with any additional feedback/ideas.

Thanks!

15. 44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Noel Duan's Biracial Miss Japan Ariana Miyamoto is Changing Perceptions of Beauty in Japan

Her article had wrong facts. "Japan has won Miss Universe twice: in 2007 and in 1959—and it is the only East Asian country to have ever won. " --It is wrong. It is not the only East Asian country to win Miss Universe. Philippines won Miss Universe in 1969 by Gloria Diaz and 1973 by Margarity Moran. Perhaps a little research would be more helpful before taking credit and writing an article with wrong facts.

77th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. You guys have yet another typo in your new lipstick revealing your personality news story. "the met online" Should state "they" instead.

You guys have yet another typo in your new lipstick revealing your personality news story. "the met online" Should state "they" instead.

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Thought you'd like to correct a typo.

Thought you'd like to correct a typo in the article about Kate Middleton.
    Breathe
    The dye doesn’t touch the skin, is ammonia-free, and there is less oxidation to breath in

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ask a cosmetic fomulations scientists for skin care advice, not just dermatologists!

I have been a cosmetic formulations scientist for over 20 years. Its is us who formulate ever single skin and hair care product you see in the market today. Even the ones that say "doctor or dermatologist formulated". Doctors only know pharmaceuticals and have no clue what kinds of cosmeceuticals are available. There is REAL science involved in peptides and other ingredients along with in vivo, ex vivo, and clinical testing to prove efficacy claims. I am SOO tired of writers only going to dermatologists for advice on which skin care creams to buy. News flash: it it scientists and…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks!

20. This new one does not have clear organization and the moving pictures kill my eyes.

This new one does not have clear organization and the moving pictures kill my eyes. I can't find what I am looking for and end up leaving as I don't want to waste my time or end up with a migraine. If it stays like this, I guess I will have to find another site to get my beauty news.

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Beauty

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base