US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
This is the stupidest Yahoo home page ever !!!!!!!!!!
How can you ***** up something worse ???????
904th ranked -
go back to the way it was
I do not like the new format
2581st ranked -
please return the Yahoo home page to where it was - this one really sucks!
How can I get my Yahoo homepage back to where it was?
2581st ranked -
I hate this new page Please chage back
Change back
1548th ranked -
please give us back the old homepage
this page is not better!
67th ranked -
omg.... not again! change the homepage back!
leave the homepage alone... its not broken.... don't fix it!
47th ranked -
Change the home page back you morons!!!
Change the home page back you morons!!!
1276th ranked -
New front page layout sucks give us a way to get the old layout and make it stick
Why not do something for your customers instead of to your customers. Let us choose if we want to use your new layout (regardless of if we are logged in or not).
904th ranked -
2581st ranked
-
658th ranked
-
New page SUCKS!!!!!!!!!
Go back to the old format!!!!!!
202nd ranked -
Put back the home page
Your "new" home page you keep trying to dump on users is awful. When you go to an article, the user has to start al over again. It really sinks. It is like reading a newspaper and when the reader is finished with the article, the most go to the front page to start over again. That is stupid.
904th ranked -
232nd ranked
-
New format is hard to use, illogical, over loaded with commercial ****. Been a loyal user for years, but, guess I'll have to change now.
New format is hard to use, illogical, over loaded with commercial ****, visually chaotic. I've been a loyal user for years, but, guess I'll have to find something else now.
2581st ranked -
Go back to the old home page.
Don't you listen to your users? Go back to the old home page
904th ranked -
Good God, the new design is horrible.
Change it back, please, it just continues to drive me away.
2581st ranked -
May I please have my old homepage back, otherwise I will stop using Yahoo.
Just please give me my old homepage back.
1548th ranked -
Love the new homepage and mobile apps
Keep up the good work. The new homepage layout is excellent and so are mobile apps.
2581st ranked -
Home Page Worst Ever.....You Are A$$H*LES !!!!!!
Leave it ALONE !!!!!
2581st ranked -
You guys ruined the movies page last year and now the home page?
I used to go to Yahoo to read movie reviews all the time...now I cannot find them and stopped trying. Now the home page is ****, removing Yahoo as my homepage all together...
2197th ranked
- Don't see your idea?