US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
4306th ranked
-
4306th ranked
-
could you please give us the option of the new homepage or the old one?
I realize you like to upgrade or change things, but sometimes it's the old adage "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". The old homepage was much user friendly than the new one. Please go back, or give us the option. thank you
3704th ranked -
It figures............
So, i logged in today hoping that the homepage would be changed back, something that i thought would be inevitable especially given all the negative feedback regarding the new one, and low and behold...................no change. Yahoo blows. Time for me to make a change.
2446th ranked -
this isecoming insane a company screwing with the customers with constant change that they know everyone hates
ty yahoo for screwing us over constantly goodbye
4306th ranked -
Improve it?
You want to improve it from what you have now?? CHANGE IT BACK!! This way sucks. I don't like sports like Basketball, football, etc...now, I spend more time deleting those then I do reading!! CHANGE IT BACK!
4306th ranked -
Well yahoo you lost me i am changing my home page and blocking you from search options
get back to me when you have the old home page back up this is garbage.
4306th ranked -
2446th ranked
-
Stop employing flamboyand homosexuals and Picasso lovers as your home page designers.
Stop employing flamboyand homosexuals and Picasso lovers as your home page designers.
1548th ranked -
2446th ranked
-
Goodbye you fools!!!
After 15 years of having Yahoo as my start page, and telling all how wonderful you were...you have now turned it into ****. goodbye you fools!!!
4306th ranked -
Dumb, go back to original!!!!
Leave it alone!!
658th ranked -
580th ranked
-
Way Too Much Info!
Seriously, the new home page is information overload. I feel like I'll never get any work done because Yahoo wants me to read through hundreds of news articles everyday. I enjoy a few articles here and there but this is a major distraction to my daily routine by a home page I've always been content with until now. Sometimes less is more. I'll be looking for a new home page if this is what Yahoo wishes to stick with.
2446th ranked -
3704th ranked
-
Change the Old Page Back
You are forcing many to seek other pages that are easier to read that are not so crowed and omg so unorganized..What a mess Yahoo has made of this so called new look..Hate it ..Give us the option to change back..
658th ranked -
475th ranked
-
Your new homepage sucks! I'm not too far away from saying good-bye to Yahoo.
Your new homepage sucks! I'm not too far away from saying good-bye to Yahoo.
658th ranked -
658th ranked
-
3704th ranked
- Don't see your idea?