US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
New page format = FAIL
New page format = FAIL
1548th ranked -
I will never use the new format for "my" homepage!!!
I'll be camped out at AOL until some changes are made!! Someone at yahoo is simply out of touch with the users of their once great site!!!
2581st ranked -
day two and you haven't changed the page back
come on guys change it back or give us a choice between old and new
2581st ranked -
1548th ranked
-
This new homepage is horrible. Where is the breaking news about the hotel fire in Dubai? Please switch it back.
This new homepage is horrible. Where is the breaking news about the hotel fire in Dubai? Please switch it back.
1548th ranked -
1548th ranked
-
1548th ranked
-
You can improve by stop putting up these new front pages, they are terrible. I go to others to do my business when you do this.
You can improve by stop putting up these new front pages, they are terrible. I go to others to do my business when you do this
2197th ranked -
1548th ranked
-
new homepage is horrendous, at least its still the same format on firefox or are you gonna ruin that as well???
new homepage is horrendous, at least its still the same format on firefox or are you gonna ruin that as well???
1276th ranked -
Let us choose which homepage we wanted would be the best improvment u could make.
Give a multiple choice decision for our homepage.
A) CLASSIC HOMEPAGE
B) NEW FORMATEPlease put my classic homepage back and leave it. I can't express enough on how much I hate your new format and you still insist on changing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1548th ranked -
Home page needs to be USER, not corporate friendly.
Home page needs to be USER friendly, not corporate friendly.
1548th ranked -
You say you'll remove an ad I dislike but never do..! Liars!!!
Sponsored ads, I click dislike but you keep showing it to me. Stupid. Do something about it.
1276th ranked -
Please change the home page back. The new format is awful!!!Please change the home page back. The new format is awful!!!
Please change the home page back. The new format is awful!!!
1276th ranked -
Please change the home page back. The new format is awful!!!
Please change the home page back. The new format is awful!!!
1276th ranked -
1548th ranked
-
Please change the home page back. This is really bad
Please change the home page back. This is really bad
1548th ranked -
change back to the original home page, this is not working and being nice about it
leave the original alone because it was most better.
1548th ranked -
I don't like the new home page. Please change it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When the new Yahoo home page came along I thought I would just have to get acquainted with it. but I tried for a few days and I much prefer the old page!
1548th ranked -
please change the home page back. The new one is horrible
please change the home page back. The new one is horrible
1548th ranked
- Don't see your idea?