US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
961st ranked
-
This new Home page still sucks . Go back to the old home page .
Go back to to old home page !
961st ranked -
3705th ranked
-
Change the home page back!
I might have to put up with the constant pop up ads (I don't want to pay to play fantasy football!), but leave the home page alone!
831st ranked -
961st ranked
-
Looking for a new Home Page.
Since Yahoo personnel obviously do not read this feedback section, I have given up on the idea that they're going to change anything back. But I'm sure there's another site that would do for an informative home page.
2581st ranked -
JERKS
JERKS
3705th ranked -
Fix home page so that it is still friendly to non-mobile OS computers. Return the right scroll arrow.
It appears that the new home page is only mobile friendly. On my PCs the right scroll arrow is now missing for the main news features. I do not have a touch screen so I now cannot scroll to the right. Fix this bug.
961st ranked -
Your techs screwed up again. Science column is unavailable. Don't fix what isn't broken
Next person with the next great idea. FIRE THEM
1448th ranked -
This format is ****** i don't like it where is the old format???
This format is not good where is the old one?
961st ranked -
when are you going to get rid of Adobe Flash
Over use on Yahoo, and unreliability of Adobe Flash are causing page failures. Yes I have the most recent issue of flash
3705th ranked -
Fix the Mail preview on the new home page.....or go back!
Fix the Mail preview on the new home page.....or go back!
2581st ranked -
yes
go back which was before this page totally ugly If you want people go yahoo page so please change ASAP.
2581st ranked -
2197th ranked
-
I hate the new home page and I can't change it back.
hate the new home page - why can't we just get it back to the way it was
475th ranked -
New format broke links?
I'm trying to click one of your "news" articles, but it takes me to a fantasy football website every time. I think your links are broken. Also the new format sucks.
2581st ranked -
Where's the birthdays of friends?
Less is not always more.
4306th ranked -
475th ranked
-
2197th ranked
-
After 15 years of Yahoo! as my homepage, they have finally put the final nail in the coffin. Goodbye Yahoo!, hello MSN.
After 15 years of Yahoo! as my homepage, they have finally put the final nail in the coffin. Goodbye Yahoo!, hello MSN.
2581st ranked
- Don't see your idea?