US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
Listen to your users for starters, every hates the new homepage...
You can improve yahoo by listening to your users, everyone hates the new home, Everything we do in life does not require change, or improvements, if it's not broken don't fix it.
4306th ranked -
Stopped messing with the Homepage!
OK, you keep adding that big fat banner ad, I understand you have to make money.
But why are you keep messing with your yahoo.com homepage? The recent new rollout SUCKS.
What's wrong with keeping things as they are and what I'm used to? You keep trying to betterfy the user experience and you keep failing!!!
Just get me an option to get back to the 'old' layout and we can be friends again.3705th ranked -
Mother of God, thios new page is sooooooooooooo BAD.I may leave yahoo behind altogether..
Change it back to the way before. this is BAD
4306th ranked -
3705th ranked
-
Fire the fools that approved this change
Change the format back, It is driving me further away from Yahoo
1548th ranked -
HATE the newest format.
Give me back old Yahoo, the changes are not useable for me!
4306th ranked -
https://www.change.org/p/yahoo-change-the-news-page-format-back-yahoo?recruiter=203570206&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink
yahoo-change-the-news-page-format-back-yahoo
2581st ranked -
my idea is change it back this sucks
My idea is change it back this sucks!
1548th ranked -
If you're going to remove the market numbers (DOW,NASDAQ) from my homepage then I will remove Yahoo as my homepage.
Put the market data back on the homepage
4306th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
For crying out loud--QUIT SCREWING WITH YOUR PAGE FORMAT!!! Enough already!
For crying out loud--QUIT SCREWING WITH YOUR PAGE FORMAT!!! Enough already!
4306th ranked -
1548th ranked
-
4306th ranked
-
4306th ranked
-
4306th ranked
-
I now use Google news as my home page.
Thanks for making it easy to move. Wow you guys are really dumb.
4306th ranked -
This is horrible. I am now searching for another home page. The worst yet. Who comes up with this ? Better yet, who approves it ?
This is horrible. I am now searching for another home page. The worst yet. Who comes up with this ? Better yet, who approves it ?, Same guy that designed Windows 8 ?
Seriously, wonder how many people and their money have left ? Wow you guys are dumb.
4306th ranked -
Stop randomly changing my Yahoo home page.
Stop randomly changing my Yahoo home page.
202nd ranked -
4306th ranked
-
oh yahoo... you keep trying... i applaud that. but this is still a fail.
Keep trying! One day you'll get it right.. I hope.
3705th ranked
- Don't see your idea?