US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
Please provide a link for local news articles!
Please provide a link to local news articles as you did in the previous version of your page. I would rather choose what articles I see rather than the feed you provide with everything mixed together.
2581st ranked -
What the **** is your problem Yahoo??? Thousands have tried to tell you that this new home page idea plain sucks.
Your users have been trying to tell you for months "if it isn't broken don't try to fix it". You are driving loyal users away. Put the old home page back and leave it alone. I have tried to stay with you, in spite of you acting like idiots, but it is becoming more and more difficult. CHANGE THE ******* HOME PAGE BACK!!!!!!1!!1
1276th ranked -
4229th ranked
-
Stop fellatating yourselves and stop changing the home page.
Stop changing your home page between masturbation sessions yahoo home page tards...
6672nd ranked -
4306th ranked
-
WHERE IS MY HOME PAGE!!!!! I WANT IT BACK! THIS NEW ONE IS ****!
HOW DO I GET MY OLD HOME PAGE BACK?
4306th ranked -
3705th ranked
-
WHAT DID YOU DO.... PUT IT BACK
WHAT DID YOU DO.... PUT IT BACK
4229th ranked -
How can you improve Yahoo? Well, it sure isn't by changing the homepage to this awful configuration. This new homepage sucks big time.
Yahoo was unique and not like all the rest and now it's like all the rest, run of the mill sites. Too crowded and organized and who wants to scroll down forever looking for a news story.Put the slider back, so much better to view snip-its of the news and then click on the ones we want to fully read. Put back the ability to personalize the page...well, to say it in a nutshell....CHANGE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!
2197th ranked -
2581st ranked
-
I hate this new page, give me back my old page.
I hate this new page, give me back my old page.
4306th ranked -
change it back. new homepage sucks
change it back. new homepage sucks
4229th ranked -
Leave it the **** alone!! Quit changing already!
Leave it the **** alone!! Quit changing already!
1548th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
I would like my old homepage from yahoo please
I like the old page please asp
4229th ranked -
Is this your bad idea of a focus group?
For about the fifth time in the last two years, you have dumped a functional "classic" Yahoo! page for a non-functional, non-news site that makes it almost impossible to find what I want. I am tired of reading about the Kardashians and other factors that lead to the dumbing down of America. Please be smart and stop trying to drive away your supporters by changing what is not broken.
3705th ranked -
I can see that Yahoo doesn't care what the people wants it's time to change
STOP BEING STUPID AND CHANGING THE SITE NOBODY LIKE IT
4306th ranked -
how about going back to old home page or at liest fix the new one so it works all the time. Can't find sports or other item I have selected
fix the **** pages
4306th ranked -
Functionality of new "Homepage" so poor I may have to leave Yahoo!!
Give old functionality back for desktop computers. I shouldn't be forced to use the same format on my home system as on my phone. This is NOT meant for anything other than mobile. I used to appreciate the speed of my home system but this NEW format is very poor in responsiveness.
4306th ranked -
Wow! From now on I'm only checking my email. If I wanted a MSN look I wouldn't be with Yahoo. Totally confusing and sterile looking! Yuck!!
Wow! From now on I am only checking my email. If I wanted my front page to look like MSN I wouldn't be with Yahoo. Totally confusing and sterile looking! Yuck!!
4306th ranked
- Don't see your idea?