US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
I cannot access the sponsored adds on Yahoo News. How can I change it so that I can view them?
Somehow, all of a sudden I can't access the sponsored ads on Yahoo News. The X appears (for "I don't like this") but that's all, and when I click on the ads, nothing happens. What do I do to be able to see the ads again?
4306th ranked -
Good by....
I am gone.
3705th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
4306th ranked
-
(Homepage) Change It Back - Stop Messing With It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Homepage) Change It Back - Stop Messing With It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4306th ranked -
Please give me back my old page.
Please give me back my old page.
4306th ranked -
Hate this home page, give me back my old one.
Hate this home page, give me back my old one.
4306th ranked -
3705th ranked
-
restore yahoo to what it was a month ago. This new format sucks. I am changing my home page.
Dump this new format. I am changing my home page and moving my email to another site. This format sucks.
4306th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
How do I get my old home page back?
Provide the option of using old or new home page.
3705th ranked -
What happened to the home page???
What happened to the home page??? Are you working on something??? It looks so unprofessional now... Thank goodness it is still the same on my desktop which is still running Windows XP...
4306th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
Stupid Hard to Read Change...I'll get me news elsewhere
Hard to navigate, dumb, dumb change to the format
4306th ranked -
STOP ******* WITH THE HOMEPAGE !!!?
Stop ******* with the homepage. Where the **** do you get the IDIOT chimpanzees who design such *????????????? Leave the homepage alone. Yahoo is ****** enough without destroying any sense of order to the system. **** your changes and **** your intrusive, obnoxious ads.
3705th ranked -
New page sucks change it back and stop trying to change it the old format was fine
New page sucks change it back and stop trying to change it the old format was fine. This is like the third time!!!!!!
1548th ranked -
475th ranked
-
This Format SUCKS
See if you can make it harder to use!
1276th ranked -
STOP with the constant changing the home page!!!! It is slow, difficult to read and irritating.
Leave it alone. why does it keep changing back & forth??
4306th ranked -
1548th ranked
- Don't see your idea?