US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
Format's bad
Who's 8 year old designed that?
3705th ranked -
I hate this format~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!all my thing on the right side are gone weather my favorite sport teams GONE
GO BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS !!!!!!!!
2446th ranked -
Home Page is still a coco foxtrot!
Again, yet, still, I ask, "What happened to 'Yahoo Maps,'" Came back to check again, and found the same new SH*T. Meanwhile, back at MSN...
4306th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
All emails from contacts goes direcly to trash and has for months
and now you eliminate all trash on Friday nights, including
that posted on Friday. I have been reporting the problem with all of my emails going to directly to trash repeatedly for months and it is
still happening. Something is seriously wrong at Yahoo.4306th ranked -
return
Who ever okayed the "change" should be released. The "new" homepage format appears to have been designed by a third grader.
4306th ranked -
Stop ******* around with the home page Yahoo-Tards!
Stop ******* around with the home page Yahoo-Tards!
4306th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
I REALLY hate the NEW FORMAT of the YAHOO MAIN PAGE!
I REALLY hate the NEW FORMAT of the YAHOO MAIN PAGE! PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEE change it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4306th ranked -
do not like new format.. If I do not like a story I to be able to get rid of of it... its should be able to... your taking my freedom..
Do not like new format.. If I do not like a story I should have the right to be able to get rid of of it... its my freedom to decide what I want to read... give it back the x button
4306th ranked -
put the old page back!
please change the page back!
2581st ranked -
I miss yahoo
I keep checking every time I check into my mail account... I see yahoo don't care about there site or their members... Sad to see them go but just like yahoo needs change so do I... I miss sooo much local news now... I gave you the chance, but now I must go...HELLO MSN... YAHOO NEW FORMAT SUCKS!
4306th ranked -
And, once again, your "improvements" have rendered a page useless
Scroll function ... broken.
Load times ... horrendous.
Click response times ... never.Somebody go sit on the programming interns. They've gone insane - again.
4306th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
The Homepage Sucks Balls!!! Yahoo your idiots give us what we want!!!
If your design team had half the brains they were given at birth they would listen to the people that made you big bucks. We liked they way it used to be. If you still want all your big bucks "CHANGE IT BACK"
Your not the only site out there! ***** with us that made you billions, and we will go elsewhere!3705th ranked -
Change the homepage back to the way it was and please stop messing with it!!!!!!! We DONT WANT IT CHANGED! How many TIMES do we HAVE to TELL
Change the homepage back to the way it was and please stop messing with it!!!!!!! We DONT WANT IT CHANGED! How many TIMES do we HAVE to TELL YOU!!
4306th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
Please do not forget about your loyal desktop users. Needs for desktop users vs. mobile users are very different.
Can Yahoo! develop two different interfaces for desktop and the mobile users? While the new design may be easier to read on a smart phone, it looks out of place on the desktop. I love Yahoo! homepage because I could quickly scan many things at a glance, and the design seems sparse and clinical (which is why I don't have Google as my homepage). While you try to attract the young users, please do not forget the older ones too. Thank you.
4229th ranked -
New home page sucks!
this new home page sucks! Put it back!!! Can't find any of the things I like!!! Weather, comics, sports........what the **** is wrong with you yahoo people!
4306th ranked -
Love the new home page format.
It's simple, clean, easy on the eyes. I can jump to various products without having to hunt in both the header and left rail. Beautiful!
4306th ranked
- Don't see your idea?