US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6683 results found
-
PLEASE restore former home page. I prefer optional and do not like sports, etc. recommended in new page. Please stop changing my home page!!
Stop trying to fix what isn't broken. The former page suits me just fine because it does not include things in which I have no interest, such as sports.
2197th ranked -
How do I retrieve "My Comments" ? Or is it just not possible with this "new" format?
How do I retrieve "My Comments" ? Or is it just not possible with this "new" format?
2581st ranked -
Show temperatures in correct units, or remove them
Show temperatures in correct units, or remove them. It looks really embarrassing that you show weather forecast for a place approximately where I am, but you use wrong temperature scale for this country (without even telling the unit you use). As of now, you're practically predicting extremely hot summer heat for here in the winter.
2581st ranked -
I am not able to get any of my mail folders if I have to pay for someone I will send you the bill!!!!!!!!!!!!
fire your people that did this or give us a help desk to call I haven't been able to use my email since it was changed over
2197th ranked -
2581st ranked
-
Looking for a new Home Page.
Since Yahoo personnel obviously do not read this feedback section, I have given up on the idea that they're going to change anything back. But I'm sure there's another site that would do for an informative home page.
2581st ranked -
Fix the Mail preview on the new home page.....or go back!
Fix the Mail preview on the new home page.....or go back!
2581st ranked -
yes
go back which was before this page totally ugly If you want people go yahoo page so please change ASAP.
2581st ranked -
2197th ranked
-
New format broke links?
I'm trying to click one of your "news" articles, but it takes me to a fantasy football website every time. I think your links are broken. Also the new format sucks.
2581st ranked -
2197th ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
After 15 years of Yahoo! as my homepage, they have finally put the final nail in the coffin. Goodbye Yahoo!, hello MSN.
After 15 years of Yahoo! as my homepage, they have finally put the final nail in the coffin. Goodbye Yahoo!, hello MSN.
2581st ranked -
Please change the homepage back.
Your new homepage is garbage, I have used the old format forever and this is a stupid, stupid change.
2581st ranked -
I am sick by what you have done to the homepage
It makes me sick what you have done to the homepage, I spent lots of time on the old page and this one is unbearable, please switch back now!!!!
2581st ranked -
Please get rid of this homepage now, it is awful!
Put the revolving news banner back, put the old page back now, this will make me move on after 15 or so years and I like my e-mail but this page is the worst!!!!
2581st ranked -
Please change my homepage back to the original format. this includes after i sign in.
Please change my homepage back to the original format. this includes after i sign in. The homepage is the original format when i get online, however, after i sign in, it changes to the new format. please make the necessary changes to where, after i sign in, it is the original format.
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
once again, i would like my homepage changed to the original format
please change my homepage back to its original format. the new format is not to my liking at all. please change it back and once again, DO NOT CHANGE IT EVER AGAIN!!!!
2581st ranked
- Don't see your idea?