US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6683 results found
-
the new homepage is horrible, change it back!
the new homepage is horrible, change it back!
2581st ranked -
i dont even want to look at you anymore
go back to old school
2581st ranked -
2197th ranked
-
once again quit changing the homepage
quit changing the home page wtf is wrong with whoever is running yahoo
2581st ranked -
STOP ******* WITH THE PAGE!
Fire CEO and the idiots who thought this new page is a good idea!
2581st ranked -
Your new page looks like digital vomit; visual chunks flying everywhere! I feel like I have to hold my hair back when I look at it.
Your new page looks like digital vomit; visual chunks flying everywhere! I feel like I have to hold my hair back when I look at it.
2581st ranked -
put the favorites lists back up I use it all the time now its gone
put the old yahoo back it was easier to use and I set up a favorites list that you took away
2581st ranked -
yahoo sucks. I am tired of your stupid ads and changes. Fire the idiot that changed the homepage. I will open a new email.
Fire the idiot that did this, change back to the old homepage or I will open a new email account with another service and let this one fill up til the idiot realizes I NO LONGER USE YAHOO! What is wrong with you people.
4229th ranked -
What a joke! I want real news, trends, and NOT People magazine you idiots ... do you realize that you make it different than the others ...
What a joke! I want real news, trends, and NOT People magazine you idiots ... do you realize that you make it different than the others ...
2197th ranked -
CHANGE IT BACK AND WHOEVER THOUGHT OF THIS IS JUST CRAZY AND SHOULD BE FIRED....IT REALLY TOTALLY SUCKS!
WHY CAN'T YOU LET THOSE THAT WANT TO CHANGE THEIR PAGE DO SO INSTEAD OF REARRANGING MY STYLE TO BENEFIT WHATEVER YOU ARE TRYING TO DO.......NOTHING BUT RUNNING YOUR CUSTOMERS TO ANOTHER BROWSER. THIS HORRIBLY SUCKS! GIVE ME ORIGINAL PAGE BACK OR I'LL SEE YOU WHEN YOU CHANGE IT BACK AND I HOPE SOON YOU JERK!
2197th ranked -
2581st ranked
-
2197th ranked
-
why do i bother?... homepage issue
why do any of us bother? we express our dislikes... our hate of the new format and our wishes to have the old homepage back... do you people even listen?
2197th ranked -
2581st ranked
-
Fix the site
Come on. Leave the site alone. Geez!!!!!!! Why do you keep messing with it? Can't find a darn thing anymore
2581st ranked -
I hate this new yahoo web page....too much **** to filter through... thinking about changing my home page to google or msn...HATE IT!!
Go back to the way it was. You had top headlines....not filler ads with absolute **** in between what you THINK might be important news.
Nothing but ****...not everyone cares about someone's 'nip slip' or lady gaga or the Kardashians. What a cluster!!2581st ranked -
Ugh!! really!! will you please stop!
give us back the homepage we like.... @#!#%@*&^$#@
2197th ranked -
oh yuck- this homepage again- no no no
oh yuck - this homepage again - no no no
2446th ranked -
Stop ******* around with your home page. every time you change it, more people leave your increasing ****** site.
Stop ******* around with your home page. every time you change it, more people leave your increasing ****** site.
2581st ranked -
Yahoo CEO Lies To Public / New Home Page Horrible!!
“We've worked hard over the years to earn our users' trust and we fight hard to preserve it." Marissa Mayer, Yahoo CEO
Marissa, please just shut up, step down, return the classic home page, and earn our trust back. You are a pathetic CEO!!!
2197th ranked
- Don't see your idea?