US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6683 results found
-
Keep the old, always, always, always, always. Please, please, please, please keep the old.
For heavens sake, your stupid, stupid stupid stupid ideas of always having to improve. IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT. YOU HEAR?
2581st ranked -
FIX THIS!!!!
when you click to read an article and go back to the home page ALL the articles are re-listed in a different order EACH time which requires you to go back over everything you have just reviewed. this is a complete waste of my(the readers) time. either fix this or loose another loyal (soon to be ex) user. also this NEW homepage format which requires you to scroll through every article in the format is terrible. Go back to your format which show the articles in sets of 5 so a person can quickly and efficiently review the days news…
2581st ranked -
Go back to how you had it. No one can make since of it. Who can make sense of this.
There are seniors out there who use the computer to keep in touch with their families. The families today, don't know how to write letters anymore. Machines have taken over. Then you get people to change the formats. Where do you sign in, how do you check the mail. Seniors take time to learn the format, then some smart a__ changes it. No warning. Like I said, this is their ONLY comunaction with their families.
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
I hate the new prototype home page it is too spread out and difficult to use
Help me get back to the older(and better) format home page.
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
DO NOT CHANGE MY VIEW WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!
Return to the original web access page or I will be going to another browser. I have put up with your stupidity until now, but this will be final. YOU do NOT know how I want to perform my work!
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
This new home page is a mess! Change it back or loose customers like me.
Return to the old home page
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
Go Back to Normal Home Page
This new home page sucks. I will quit using Yahoo as My homepage, email & I will definitely not be paying for any web advertising. This new page is a complete clusterfuck. Back to MSN & Google I go.
2581st ranked -
2197th ranked
-
Horrible New Page!
Please give us the old format back! This new format is horrible! Its messy, disorganized and hard to find anything. If it dosent change I am going to have to switch sites!
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
ARE YOU KIDDING!!!! Again with this ****** new format!!!!!
WHY? WHY? WHY? Find something else to do over there at Yahoo!!!!!
2581st ranked -
If I wanted MSN I wouldn't have Yahoo
Bring the old homepage back
2581st ranked -
omg make it stop where my yahoo page THE OLD ONE
BRING IT BACK THIS SUCKS
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
Please leave old format--new is AWFUL!
Everything is available at a glance in the old format. The new is hard to follow. Do not change, or at least offer the option to keep the old.
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
- Don't see your idea?