US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6683 results found
-
Listen up everyone, Yahoo does not care what we think. Your best bet - just find a new homepage and have your email imported.
I agree, the new page is a mess, but Yahoo will not change it, they've changed it before without anyone else's regard. I switched to msn, not that it's all that great, but at least I can customize it for my area, the outlook email isn't that bad either. Yahoo jumped the gun on this one and failed miserably.
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
please fix the home page, it is not working for me. It is impossible to use.
My home page on yahoo has stopped working. I get a mix of pictures and next to no text. The old worked fine was easy to use. This current page is junk. If it is not fixed, I will be forced to get a new email account not at yahoo and different source for most of my news.
2581st ranked -
hate this,, why **** something up that is half way decent/?????????????
go back to how it was
2581st ranked -
First you change our email, now you change our frontpage and say too bad get used to it? Who are you people? Are you from mankind?
You guys are JERKS! MSN looks much better to me these days...
********* YAHOO!2197th ranked -
First you change our email, now you change our frontpage and say too bad get used to it? Who are you people? Are you from mankind?
You guys are JERKS!
2581st ranked -
First you change our email, now you change our frontpage and say too bad get used to it? Who are you people? Are you from mankind?
Give us the option to have what "WE" want, not what you shovel down our throats, you are going to loose me as a customer. This is way to authoritarian for me, I'll go to someone else just to spite you even if is harder, more difficult to navigate.
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
Why don't you get it? We use Yahoo because we like the original homepage design!
Will have to switch unless you change back to the original homepage.
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
2197th ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
The new Yahoo! page is the worst. I'm done with it. Time for a new home/news page. It gives me anxiety just looking at that mess!
Bring the old page back! Where I can find things and focus on the stories, rather than the train wreck the website has become.
2197th ranked -
What did you do!? HORRIBLE idea
Give me back the old format.
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
Hate the NEW WEBPAGE...typical snotty arrogant liberal Yahoo morons
Bring back the old format, typical snotty liberal yahoo move to cram this on people
2197th ranked -
HATE NEW PAGE!
I absolutely hate the new front page. Here's a thought - if it isn't broken don't fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
So it appears "my Yahoo homepage" doesn't exist anymore only to be replaced with a really "******" layout. - Talk about too busy
Sure would be nice if yahoo would leave well enough alone! No only do I not like it that you are choosing my layout and what you think I want to read but your design sense is totally lacking. Full of clutter of stories I could care less about. No I have to do more clicking to get to things I had on my homepage but now is no longer and I have to search for it now. Great move - yahoo! Do you even listen to your customers?
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
- Don't see your idea?