US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6683 results found
-
2197th ranked
-
When you change your format of your Main Page it makes me go to MSN. I do Not like it and it seems to just take it in the Wrong direction..
when you change the format. I am not wanting to see a different view of your ideas to make it different and new. I want to find stuff that and know where it is and not have to get use to some new Bull that You are Forcing on my Eyes to adjust to when I am Tired and Just want to check whats going on. Heuw... sorry... My advice... Have OPTIONAL views. make it simple. Don't
get too High on your own Ideas just to allure. you loose as much as you gain=0. I never write comments and I…2197th ranked -
2581st ranked
-
FIRE THE *** THAT KEEPS IMPROVING YAHOO..
How about you save the company a lot of money and fire the person or people that make all these so called improvements that everyone hates!
3705th ranked -
2581st ranked
-
Here's my idea: change it back to the design that we all liked and never asked you to change.
The new "design" is absolutely horrible. It is too difficult to read. Why change it? We liked it the way it was. Bad move, Yahoo! BTW, fire your CEO would be a great place to start.
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
I hate the website - I will be dropping yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
leave things alone - It's not broke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
Not interested in new yahoo. Please return old yahoo. How did you like New Coke?
Not interested in new yahoo. Please return old yahoo. How did you like New Coke? Please don't bother with a this is the new...blah, blah. Just change it back, then move on.
4229th ranked -
by going back to the last home page. This is the worst page I heve ever seen on any browser. GO BACK!
fire the idiot that design this page! Stop fiddling when something is good!
2581st ranked -
hate this
i hate this new yahoo, give me the option to change back or change it for me. at the end of the week I'm deleting my account!!!!
Thank you2581st ranked -
I agree with everyone else. The reason I use Yahoo is because of the format you HAD!!! If I wanted Pepsi I would have bought Pepsi and not
the new coke!!!! Pay attention Yahoo! That is why the New Coke didn't sell. If I wanted MSN I would be using MSN.
4229th ranked -
New Yahoo home page is horrible - go back to the original!
Don't force something new on us without warning. I'm looking for a new home page if I don't have the option of using the old format. This new version is visually horrible.
2581st ranked -
4229th ranked
-
4229th ranked
-
Is there a way for us to chose which format we want? Offer both.
Is there a way for us to chose which format we want? Offer both.
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
2197th ranked
-
2581st ranked
- Don't see your idea?