Skip to content

US Homepage M



The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.


6683 results found

  1. I don't like your new format. Give me back the classic version.

    I don't like this new format. Bring back the classic version or, at the very least, give us the option to select the format we like.

    2581st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Contact their stock analyst and tell them how Yahoo sets you up to inadvertently click.

    Use Yahoo! against themselves. Go to their stock page here at Yahoo!, find out who the stock analyst are that track them, and let them know how Yahoo! sets us up to inadvertently "click" on advertising. This new format is just another way to get bogus clicks, which is what drivers their earnings.

    2197th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Go back to the old yahoo from 5 years ago. It was easier to read and log onto and read info

    Please go back to the old yahoo. It was easier to read, log onto and receive my email. Why so many changes over the years? Am I the only one who complains? Maybe it's time for me to change!

    2581st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 4229th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Give me about the old homepage format.

    I hate this new format. It is so confusing and it give me a headache. I hate it.

    3705th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. New Yahoo sucks dirt !

    Change back to old format or Yahoo loses a long time customer.
    I will fire Yahoo and go with MICROSOFT !

    How is that Yahoo stock doing, you idiots ?

    4229th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I do not like or want the new home page. Please give us options I am ready cancel my yahoo account

    I do not like or want the new home page. Please give us options I am ready cancel my yahoo accoun

    2581st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I HATE THIS NEW HOME PAGE!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO CHANGE IT ALL THE TIME?

    I really hate the new home page and the person that thought this was a good idea should be fired, because it sucks. I want the old one back. I least I could find items that I want to read and not have to scroll through a bunch of worthless ****! As some of the others have posted, I might have to go to a different home page.

    2581st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This new homepage may be the last straw. Time to move everything to Google. Hey researchers, this is not newbie feedback. It stinks.

    Give us a choice on our homepage. STOP constantly changing it. Too blocky and chunky. Fire designers and market research team!

    2197th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Home page design

    Please fire the 5 year old who designed the new Yahoo home page and bring back the 10 year old who designed your previous page.

    2581st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2581st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2581st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. ditto ditto ditto - the new web page is not user friendly and is just a jumble of ****

    at least give us the option of using the old format until you tweak the new one

    2581st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Leave the home page alone -- i can't find anything any more. Changed from MSN to Yahoo for this very reason, now reconsidering.

    Leave the home page alone -- i can't find anything any more. Changed from MSN to Yahoo for this very reason, now reconsidering.

    2581st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please change the homepage back!

    Is this really the new homepage? I can't tell where anything is. Yahoo has always been my go-to site. I leave it open all day at work and just refresh it to get the latest news. Now I can't read it and I don't really want it up. Please change it!

    2581st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2446th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Get this stupid new home page off and put the old one back

    Please get this stupid home page off and put the old one back. You can see from the messages we all want it back

    2581st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Trying to be polite here. But... I HATE the new format. Bring back the old, or I'm changing browsers.

    Trying to be polite here. But... I HATE the new format. Bring back the old, or I'm changing browsers.

    2197th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please give us back our former format!

    I am glad that I am not alone, the new yahoo page is terrible, ungainly and poorly executed !!!!!Please give us back our former format! You had a great idea, just stick with it. No one appreciates your changes.

    4229th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 2581st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

US Homepage M

Categories