US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6683 results found
-
3705th ranked
-
BRING BACK GARFIELD
BRING BACK GARFIELD
4306th ranked -
Leave well enough alone! New look sucks.
There was nothing wrong with the existing set up. Please reverse this mess.
3705th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
4306th ranked
-
put the old page back, all ur junk just makes me mad then i leave ur page and go to FOX NEWS.
ur junk
4306th ranked -
Change Profile Picture!
Why cant we change the profile picture in account? Come on, so simple!
4306th ranked -
get iran off the top of my scren i like to see there leader dead, not what did
WE DO NOT WANT THAT BOX AT THE TOP
4306th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
*** munches
yahoo, you suck out loud. Why, when I click the "I keep seeing this" button to close an ad, why do you keep putting it back up? You post stories that are months old and get the dates wrong on 80% of your postings. I hate you, I hate your home page and I will be switching because you suck.
4306th ranked -
Platform template
great platform template with the reblog to tumblr - mass email deletion would be good 11
4306th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
Stop showing pet abuse
stop showing pet abuse by sick people. very upsetting.
4306th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
3705th ranked
-
JERKS
JERKS
3705th ranked -
when are you going to get rid of Adobe Flash
Over use on Yahoo, and unreliability of Adobe Flash are causing page failures. Yes I have the most recent issue of flash
3705th ranked -
Where's the birthdays of friends?
Less is not always more.
4306th ranked -
I plan to leave Yahoo because all of the scripts and ads only allow me to move from page to page of content I chose every several minutes.
Speed up the ability to search to gain me back as a user. Bye.
4306th ranked -
Extremely stoopid home page!!! Put the old one back now!!
I'm going to AOL to set up a new e-mail account!! BY!!! BY!!!!
4306th ranked
- Don't see your idea?