US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6683 results found
-
Develop a sign-in process that works!
I cant't access Yahoo! e-mail. The site uses the terms "username" and "email address" interchangeably; and makes no provision for retrieving a password, or establishing a new one. And worse, provides no contact option other than this questionable approach.
4306th ranked -
YOUR browser has hijacked my browser
YOUR ****** browser has hijacked my browser. I will HATE Yahoo forever!!
4306th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
Stopped messing with the Homepage!
OK, you keep adding that big fat banner ad, I understand you have to make money.
But why are you keep messing with your yahoo.com homepage? The recent new rollout SUCKS.
What's wrong with keeping things as they are and what I'm used to? You keep trying to betterfy the user experience and you keep failing!!!
Just get me an option to get back to the 'old' layout and we can be friends again.3705th ranked -
3705th ranked
-
HATE the newest format.
Give me back old Yahoo, the changes are not useable for me!
4306th ranked -
If you're going to remove the market numbers (DOW,NASDAQ) from my homepage then I will remove Yahoo as my homepage.
Put the market data back on the homepage
4306th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
For crying out loud--QUIT SCREWING WITH YOUR PAGE FORMAT!!! Enough already!
For crying out loud--QUIT SCREWING WITH YOUR PAGE FORMAT!!! Enough already!
4306th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
4306th ranked
-
4306th ranked
-
I now use Google news as my home page.
Thanks for making it easy to move. Wow you guys are really dumb.
4306th ranked -
This is horrible. I am now searching for another home page. The worst yet. Who comes up with this ? Better yet, who approves it ?
This is horrible. I am now searching for another home page. The worst yet. Who comes up with this ? Better yet, who approves it ?, Same guy that designed Windows 8 ?
Seriously, wonder how many people and their money have left ? Wow you guys are dumb.
4306th ranked -
try not allowing posts from aljazeera or other sources defined by the american state department as terroristic in nature, on yahoo.
freedom of speech and all that, but an anti-Israeli webpage is not something I want to see on my logged in news feed. (Israel is our alli for pete sake..)
and re-add the ability to remove from my feed so I can avoid seeing this tripe.
4306th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
oh yahoo... you keep trying... i applaud that. but this is still a fail.
Keep trying! One day you'll get it right.. I hope.
3705th ranked -
Get rid of this format and go back to the old one.
Stop forcing this change on users. I will abandon Yahoo unless I get the old format back.
4306th ranked -
I'm soo not a fan of the new homepage!!
I guess on a plus note I will be less likely to look at the page the way it is and will be less likely to get sucked into reading news stories for a hour while I'm work lol :-/
4306th ranked -
4306th ranked
- Don't see your idea?