US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6683 results found
-
where's my stocks my horoscope ,Dilbert oh I found them in Firefox
quit messing around
4306th ranked -
This sucks every time I set up my page a year later you trash it and we can't find **** quit screwing around
go back if it's not broke quit screwing with it
4306th ranked -
When something works, DON'T try to fix it. Something new is not necessarily an improvement
Every time Yahoo does changes to the homepage, we speak out about it and they change it back. Someone at yahoo needs to get their head out of their butts and realize they need to STOP MESSING WITH WHAT WORKS!
3705th ranked -
The new homepage not user friendly & appears extremely juvenile!
Please change the homepage back to the previous version.
4306th ranked -
i hate the new homepage format.
How do i get back to the old home page with the top 50-60 stories streaming at the top?
4306th ranked -
give me my old page back
give it back
4306th ranked -
3705th ranked
-
4306th ranked
-
4306th ranked
-
4306th ranked
-
Why is it that on MY computer, I see this new, unsatisfatory home page, yet on a cumputer at work, I see the old, more familiar page? Why?
Obviously, the old page is available to some computers, although I am not clear on the reason why or the method to get there. Why not just let the users chose the one they prefer?
3705th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
4306th ranked
-
get rid of this awful homepage! It wasn't broken so you should have left it alone. Now it's broken so fix it!!!
Simple, bring back the previous version!!!
3705th ranked -
change it back now
change it back now and leave it alone. i cannot stand it, it is truly remarkable you will not listen. I still have no way to delete articles I find offensive so I am stuck with them.
4306th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
barbara smith
give us the option to keep which one we want!!!!
4306th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
4306th ranked
-
Is the guy that thought the new Coca Cola was a great idea working for Yahoo now? How lame can you guys be?
Change it back!
4306th ranked
- Don't see your idea?