US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
Yahoo! Email
4-11-15 FYI & THANK YOU!
For the 1st time in months, my Yahoo! email is able to open and process the Publishers ClearingHouse email.
That may not seem like much to you, but it is a sign to me that there has been an upgrade to the Yahoo! email format that proves to be working.
This is a good improvement. I have been copying the link and viewing PCH on Firefox for ages, because it didn't work on the Yahoo! pages.
4306th ranked -
WTF? Where's my old homepage? Not even an option if I don't want the new one!
Let us go back to old homepage
4306th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
4306th ranked
-
put it back you pulled this **** not to long ago when are you crappie pple going to stop this **** put it back what you obama?
you all think you are Obama
3705th ranked -
GIVE ME BACK MY OLD YAHOO!!!! NEW PAGE SUCKS!!!!!
GIVE ME BACK MY OLD YAHOO!!!! NEW PAGE SUCKS!!!!!
3705th ranked -
I HATE that new look. HATE HATE HATE HATE! If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
There's nothing to describe. We have spoken.
4306th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
4306th ranked
-
I am leaving Yahoo. Hate your Home page!!!
I am going to Google. Hate Your new home page. Does anyone read these complaints?
4306th ranked -
I am leaving Yahoo. Hate your Home page!!!
I am going to Google. Hate Your new home page. Does anyone read these complaints?
4306th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
4306th ranked
-
You people need a life! Leave it alone! Go flip burgers or something!
Don't break what ain't broke!
4306th ranked -
You people need a life! Leave it alone! Go flip burgers or something!
New and improved? Gag!
4306th ranked -
THE WORST HOME PAGE EVER GOING TO LEAVE THIS HOME PAGE UNLESS YOU CHANGE IT BACK
THE WORST HOME PAGE EVER GOING TO LEAVE THIS HOME PAGE UNLESS YOU CHANGE IT BACK
4306th ranked -
You can improve Yahoo by changing the home page BACK TO THE OLD HOME PAGE.
You can improve Yahoo by changing the home page BACK TO THE OLD HOME PAGE ASAP! This new home page SUCKS!
3705th ranked -
I don't like the new homepage. I don't read the news anymore because of it. I used to spend awhile reading your stories. Not anymore.
Return to the yahoo homepage format.
4306th ranked -
Change it back to the way it was!!! WTF is wrong with you people?!?!
Change it back to the way it was!!! WTF is wrong with you people?!?!
4306th ranked -
Restore the old homepage or I WILL be forced to leave.
restore the old homepage or I WILL leave Yahoo.
3705th ranked
- Don't see your idea?