US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
How do I get the old format bback, my portfolio has disappeared. why did it go away. Now I have to go through 3 steps to find it.
bring back the old format
4306th ranked -
Stop making changes!!!!! Can't read ANYTHING!! Go back they way it was
Stop the constant changes. Keep it simple. Go back they way it was or I am going to google.
4306th ranked -
Not only did you ***** up Yahoo - Now I can't find my eBay link.
Not only did you **-UP Yahoo - Now I can't find my eBay link. I was mad before. NOW I AM REALLY *** OFF!!!
Why would you fix something that wasn't broken AND that was working efficiently and competently. Are you stupid or just insane???4306th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
3705th ranked
-
Put the old home page back.I do not not like this change without being notified.You people should give us a choice instead of changing thing
leave well enough alone. people are happy with the old format. You here of the old saying if it is not broke, leave it alone
3705th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! This is so annoying!!!!
I will not use this page!!!!
4306th ranked -
Stop changing homepage!!! I hate it forever!!!
Too much stimulus of advertising and layout is horrid!! Going yo transfer to Google if it doesn't stop. Or open in Safari.
4306th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
4306th ranked
-
Do not change the homepage!
Leave the homepage alone.
4306th ranked -
I
I WANT THE OLD FORMAT BACK
4306th ranked -
My idea? Change homepages. I've sent a hundred messages telling you to get rid of the "**** shopping" ads. Bye jerks!
My idea? Change homepage. You're done. I've sent a hundred messages telling you to get the "**** shopping" ads off my page. MY PAGE is now MSN. I'm changing email accounts too, dumbasses!
4306th ranked -
GET THIS NEW ******** OFF MY HOME PAGE . . .
TAKE YOUR "NEW" HOME PAGE AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR *** ! ! !
4306th ranked -
If If you don't return screen to old way, I am going to use a different one. MSN or somehting.
I want old one back!
4306th ranked -
goodbye yahoo you are driving peple nuts with your ever changing home page
goodbye yahoo quit driving us nuts with your new homepage = fail
4306th ranked -
get rid of the new hompage for mast and quit switching me to it i will never like it
get rid of the new homepage quit switching me to it I hate it
4306th ranked -
3705th ranked
-
Get rid of this "new" look! I freakin' hate it!
THE NEW LOOK SUCKS! IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!!!!!
4306th ranked
- Don't see your idea?