US Finance Mobile Android

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Android app Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Article body not bold

Please remove bold formatting of news articles. Its difficult to read because the contrast ratio is too high especially in dark mode.

23rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Stash

Add Stash to list of brokers.

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please add language for korean

Please add language for korean

55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Better external account management

When linking a broker account such as Coinbase to Yahoo Finance it loads like 40 different coinbase wallets with no way to choose what shows, it seems to break the Android app entirely. I can't view any of my portfolios, that section was empty until the Covid 19 tracker appeared

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Watchlist

I like the Yahoo Finance App. I have a 20+ inch monitor and in my Watchlist the names and symbols display on the left and the percent and price on the right. It is difficult to see the names and symbols on the left side of the display and maintain the proper horizontal alignment on the right side of the display. I would like to see every other line (Name and Symbol) a different color or shade to make it easier.

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. portfolio rebalancing calculator.

I'd like to see a portfolio rebalancing calculator

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Can't take your **** any more!

I have had it with you. I do not need to have my apps arbitrarily change because you get bored. I don't think I should have to pay for information that used to be free that I can get elsewhere for nothing. If I wanted to have your ****** news beat me over the head i would pull it up myself. I will now ditch your service and subscribe to something that only provides what I want not what you want.

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Dividend

Really need to have dividend on the mobile platform. This is very important for us dividend investors

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Edge display

The edge display in my samsung note 9 is not supported after updating android 10... is this service expected to come back??

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Graph - One month view

I can see 1 day, 5day, 3 months, 6 months.... Graph for stock. It would be great if you could also include 1 month graph button.

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Customize Notification Types

Currently I get notifications of every variety/category. I have this app to track stocks. I don't want to get political notifications or notifications about movies coming to Netflix!

Please allow users to select the kind of notifications they want to receive. Until then I will have Android block them all.

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Dark mode

I'm going to give the dark mode 4/5 stars. I took off a star because it's hard to see the black lines on the candlesticks against the dark background. Maybe make the lines white? There needs to be a better contrast. Good effort though.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Unlock customize columns fields

When customizing columns I can no longer uncheck 5 items. Why force these now? They used to be enabled and now they are greyed out.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Insert inside left panel on stock index

Chaging layout
    Inner border
    Upgrade and syncronynce data on stock market

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Cash position option

It would be great if it could be possible add manually a cash position in the portfolio grid, in order to have full info about ones total portfolio worth.

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Adding stock to notification is gone with the new update

I loved this feature. But with the new update 6.0.7, I couldn't find it

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Rolling digits

In the new format, as the stock prices change, the digits roll up and down as if you were looking at a slot machine. This is extremely annoying and distracting. Fortunately, the regular website still shows the digits just changing as normal. It's just the app that has this feature. It's driving me crazy. Please at least give an option to switch back to the standard changing digits.

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Where's the daily share volume

The new update now doesn't show the daily trade volume for any stock. Every stock I check says 0 volume for the day. Previously you could see how many shares traded.

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. STOP auto Collapse mylist

Kindly STOP auto collapsing MyList.
    I need to click to expand the list

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Autoplay video

I have autoplay video set to never. They autoplay anyway.

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base