Video Guide iOS

Video Guide iOS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. More filters please

Like the UI and the simplicity. Also nice would be rotten tomatoes freshness rating filters.

Please incorporate more filters.

27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Uverse

I have AT&T's Uverse and their mobile app has live streaming of many basic cable channels, the premium services if you subscribe (HBO, ********, etc). They also have a large amount of VOD included in the app.

I would like to be able to search AT&T's Uverse offerings with Amazon Prime and Netflix

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Starz, Vudu, and Microsoft

Please add Starz, Vudu, and Microsoft Video store

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Search

Searching needs to expand to include actors and no just movie or tv titles. Integration with IMDB to see the filmography of an actor and then be able to select a title to watch for the actor would be useful.

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Good and useful app will be better if we have more filtering option and more mood picker

Will be better if there are more filtering options and more moods

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Favorites

I should have the option to select a movie, tv series, or individual show to flag as Favorites.

1st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Redbox request

I immediately love this app! So glad to see Yahoo step up and solve the streaming video search problem.

Can you please add support for Redbox's DVD and streaming services?

Thanks!

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Request for additional channels

Time Warner cable
    Amazon
    ESPN

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Great start but you missed an obvious feature...

There needs to be a feature to mark content as viewed. The app isn't useful if it suggests content I have already seen.

Ratings would be the next obvious step from there. Keep up the good work!

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Sling.TV

Support for Sling TVs on demand content would be great.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Rotten tomatoes sorting

Would love to be able to sort by rotten tomatoes score!

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Watch queue

Would love to have an option to mark movies and shows in a watch queue so I could keep track of stuff I want to watch.

Also go one step further and use streaming services API's to automatically mark shows as watched.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Filter by ratings

I'd like to be able to filter recommendations by ratings - eg excluding R for movies or TV-MA for tv shows.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Like the concept of the app

Love that it streamlines all my existing apps and let's me stream the shows I want to watch. Let's get HGTV/Ion television and maybe some foreign video sites (i.e. Youku and Asian drama) on that list.

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 7 8 9 11 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Video Guide iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base