Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

Comments section

I don't seem to be getting alerts when someone has replied on my comments on a story. I also can click on show replies and nothing shows up just a comment box and I don't need to comment on my own comment. Yahoo used to be really good and great working. But so many problems exist now, I don't get this on any other homepage of any kind.

110th ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Todd shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sanford Wellington commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you click on your user image in the comments section of any article a panel will open that shows all your comment activity. That should help you find your active comments.

As for notifications, you should get notified of replies to your comments. You can find the notifications in the "bell" image at the top right of the yahoo page.

• L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have had all of the problems discussed here, too. Please fix it!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You Can't Reply To a Posted Comment --- It always give you an error .... and if you really want to waste time ... you have to scroll through a hours worth of posts to find yours ... WHY ???

• julie brooks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get alerts but can't locate the response, since clicking on it doesn't appear to take me there (and there are waaay too many comments to sort through).

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo/Oath you are SO *********. I cannot read my comments anymore, clicking on 'my comments' does NOTHING. You ALSO make it very difficult to give any feedback at all - it's as though you don't want it at all. WHAT A PATHETIC JOKE YAHOO IS.

Feedback and Knowledge Base