Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

Stop making the stories to where you have to click "NEXT" 30 times before you find out anything about the story !!

Most people don't have an hour an a half to keep clicking "Next" to read a story. After like 5-6 pages I close it and never read it. WHY print it that way?? There are a lot of articles posted that I would like to read but cannot sit there half the day clicking "NEXT".

30th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
sharon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Suzanne Bonilla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree. I no longer read these where I have to keep clicking next. If the story isn't worth printing in its entirety in one fell swoop I won't read it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used to find the story lines interesting on Yahoo main page but who ever came up with the idea to spread a story over 30 clicks should be fired. That's right FIRED!

That person must of had a website that had click throughs to generate webpage hits for profit.

Fire this moron and hire a webpage designer the programs pages that i can read from top to bottom as an article should be read.

F!@king irritating.

I changed my default webpage to Google because of this tactic and one other issue.

haven't read a yahoo story in ages because I'm not going to keep hitting NEXT to see the continuation of the story.

no need to pay Yahoo writers since no one bothers to read your stories anymore with the dumb.... "next", "next", "next" ********!

• Rose Mathis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't like to keep clinking to read a story. Why not put it on one continuous page so that all need need to do is scroll down? I have discovered that MSN doesn't make you click thru pages and pages. Been going there more often,thinking about changing homepage to there, just giving you a chance.

• Edith Sicher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't YAHOO complete a story on one page. Having to move forward endlessly is ridiculous. So I just don't bother reading any of their stories anymore. It's the same nonsense just being repeated.

• Robert Friesth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They're trying to sell you something. They slide an 'Affiliate Publisher' tag on it. It looks vaguely interesting, so you click, and BOOM! You're in a 30 page wonderland of advertising with a little story thrown in. Don't click on an 'Affiliate Publisher' tagged piece.

• Luis Sanchez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could you please STOP the incessant, annoying, nonsensical requirement of readers having to hit NEXT in a news story to go to the next page....There is nothing more ANNOYING nor TIME CONSUMING than this!!!!!!! Show all of your adds, etc. at the end of the story which is why the reader is on that story to begin with!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base