Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

Please stop posting "news" stories about Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Baby North, any other Kardashian, any Jenner.

Please stop posting "news" stories about Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Baby North, any other Kardashian, any Jenner. They are not news. This is free publicity for them. They are trash. I mark these stories with an X so you won't show me more, and yet - every single day you show me more. I'm sick of it. Just because of this I no longer have Yahoo as my home page. If you don't stop, I'll quit using yahoo mail and go to gmail, and then I will NEVER VISIT YAHOO AGAIN. If that's what it takes to stop seeing these trashy people on my computer.

1st ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

D shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

477 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Timothy G. Hess commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You haven't done anything for 6 f*#king months! Which means you are no longer "gathering feedback" but STALLING, you ********! Be a man or better yet, be a woman, because they seem to have more guts that your slimy ********!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we please, for the love of God, just once, skim your page without being subjected to Kardashian/Jenner backside, under/side-boob, or any other body parts? We've seen them all, ad nauseam. I can't even bring up your page at work without the potential of being embarrassed by your blatant near nude click bait! Class, people, have some class. It is ironic that you have nude/near nude pictures of all of these women sandwiched by #me too and women power stories. Typical Liberal hypocrisy.

• Mlcht Stone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stupid that everyday ..."KARDASSNINE" BS....everyday ...WHY...***** them...why offer a chance to exclude them then constantly PUMP their drivel onto my page....Don't pretend you are giving a choice....chicken sheet BS....***** THEM

• Mlcht Stone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why offer a chance to "SHow less"...then keep pumping the same stupid Kardassnine BS....why offer something that has no use ...Awefull...you are idiots....why make a post you reply to go to the top of the original post....stupid...post it where it happens....chicken sheets....dam you are infuriating

• Jen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you please stop with the Kardashian/Kardashian related stories?? There are so many requests to end their stories but you don't listen. Majority of us are sick of them. Thank you!

• Me commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm tired of seeing articles about Game of Thornes, Kartrashians, and the royal family.

• Brian Shutts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cringe every time I see the Kardashian/Jenner trash pop up, which is every other line. They contribute nothing to society and scam money to make a living. When it's not the Kardashian trash, it's Game of Thrones. To those of us that watch neither and care less, your news is really useless. I'm seeing other posts below on this subject but everyday this worthless bunch shows up. Who really cares about this trash.

Could we please, just once, skim your site without having to see Kardashian/Jenner breasts/underboob or backside. Please? I keep asking yet you keep putting them up there. We've all seen all their parts ad nauseam. You could try reporting -actual- world news instead. Just a suggestion.

• Alan T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This family and everyone associated with them is pure unadulterated trash!! I am sick and tired of article after article about them regarding pointless, mundane thing about them. I don't give a rat's *** about their opinions or views on anything. I don't care about their money they didn't earn, just like most of the people here we want every story on them gone!

Can you please add a button or some other way to get rid of these so called "news stories" featuring any of the Kardashians. They're not actors but they keep coming up under the celebrity header. I would like to be able to block them from my feed.

Could we please, just for one day, view your page without having to see Kardashian/Jenner under/side-boob and/or backside? We've all seen them ad nauseam.

I know your site is suffering and you looking for click-bait but this isn't the answer. I know....how about reporting unbiased real world news? The idea, I know, is novel, but you should give it a try!

• Mahan99 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

News is News but Entertainment is not News. If I want to know about the Kardashian crew, I can look them up. I don't need 5 plus articles about them on Yahoo's home page everyday under the category of "news" but there is nothing news worthy about these articles.They are paid for PR articles and Yahoo needs to ***** down on it.

• Scott Gilbert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't care about Kardashians and other such inanities. I find glamorizing them and their ilk PERSONALLY GRAVELY OFFENSIVE and have absolutely no interest in their antics. I have requested to "see less" from Cosmopolitan and a few other publishers and I see no difference in the amount of that **** that I see whatsoever. It's not like you don't have more interesting, intelligent and offensive options.

Could we please skim your site for just one day without having to see Kardashian/Jenner under/side-boob or backsides. We've all seen them, ad nauseam. Just a suggestion.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24

Feedback and Knowledge Base