Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

453 results found

1. Bad loading a result of too many video boxes your site becomes useless to post comments offer feedback . I think it is clear you are perfect

Your spending the public's time with a bloated software load which is faulty to say the least . It spends more time loading onto your computer then does not finish the process because it is over worked as a result of a elaborate download. Google is used because they don't add all kinds of **** on the main page you decide what you want to see it is focused and Yahoo is not. It's not that i dislike your stories it is the complicated way it operates to load on a computer. I have a chromebook which is not as…

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. you need to have news from more then just fox and abc i like cnn cnbc and nbc and other news channls as well so can you change this thanks :

when i scrool down the home page it only list news from fox and abc and sometimes cbs can you add cnn and cnbc and nbc news as well it seems as if its missing or somebody just dont want to show it

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. New auto-play videos that replaced the top stories is a horrible idea.

Yahoo has been my home page for over a decade but you're new auto-play videos that replaced the top stories will get me to find a new one in short order.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There needs to be an easier way to see reply's and old comments.

There needs to be an easier and more efficient way to see reply's, likes, and a person's old comments. Yahoo lists "reactions" and "comments." Before adding "reactions" one can easily click "my comments," and all the comments would pop up. But I can't do it with "reactions." Your notification bell thingy is horrible. I barely get notified of any of my comments.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Pictures are missing on your website

Your pictures are missing from your website

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. New logo (and feedback area)

I don't mind a new logo, but it is a bit too large and way too bright. Makes it hard to focus on the upper part of the Home page.

In addition, although I'm signed into the site, when I go to post a comment here, it demands a new Sign in. Why? Even worse, in the ensuing pop up, when I click Next to ok my username it returns an error message that "Network connection timed out. Please try again." That's in Opera, even with the cache cleared. I'm trying in IE11 now. But even here it won't post…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sponsor Request

My daughter is looking for a dress sponsor for the National American Miss pageant and I have been a customer of Yahoo for years. I know yahoo is a big company and we were hoping to have the honor of being sponsored by you. She is looking for a dress sponsor in the amount of $280. We need sponsorship by July 13, 2019. I know its real soon, but your YAHOO! you can do anything!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. If I decline a offer by yahoo, ie yahoo home page, 3 times, STOP offerring it.

If I decline a offer by yahoo, ie yahoo home page, 3 times, STOP offering it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Remove the news from yahoo home page

Can I remove your "news" from being seen when I land on your homepage?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I am SO VERY TIRED & DISAPPOINTED by Yahoo's addiction to portraying violence in society. Too to brainless politics! Be a better model

Yahoo needs to "grow-up" beyond its addictive low IQ purveying of "sick news" to stand for something greater in our society. As it is, Yahoo is a clear "part of the problem" vs "an incentive for solution! PLEASE ... "wake-up and grow-up" so that Yahoo news rendering might actually make a contribution to society!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Do not show images of people who have died as clickbait!

I care about politics. I care about a lot of stuff. I go to the Yahoo page to find out new stories and articles. I've heard and know about the photo of the father and daughter who died tragically trying to cross the border. I've stayed away from those articles because I didn't want to see the picture myself. As I looked for new articles, I saw the image there as clickwait for an article. I am ****** off that you chose to show that image there. It hurt to see it, I still hurt. I should've had the choice…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. O serviço da nova página de email é muito ruim!

Eu uso o Yahoo desde 199 e sempre foi um serviço de excelência. O layout classic nunca me deixou na mão e gostaria até de pagar por ele. Mas hoje tenho vontade de encerrar minhas conta de tão ruim que está!

Essa mudança de layout foi trágica e está simplesmente muito muito muito muito ruim e mal chega aos pés do que era o yahoo mail classic!

Se cobrarem e me oferecerem um serviço igual ao do classic eu pago, mas esse atual é simplesmente péssimo!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stupid that you post to a reply to a comment....amd you post goes up to the top ....Post it where it was responded to....stop this stupoid w

Ignorant that if you post to a comment to a post....it goes to the top of the order....STOP it...leave the replies with the comment...stop this **** of having go look for the original comment to the post...STUPID....What is wrong with you

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. stop publishing Motley Fools they are not news the site is malaware infested and dangerous

stop publishing Motley Fools they are not news the site is malaware infested and dangerous!! publishing this on your site will make you liable for users infected with malware if they visit from yahoo home page then YAHOO! is liable! LOSE MOTLEY FOOLS!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Language Settings

I keep changing my language settings to English, but I still get my information in the native language for the country I live in. I would like English! What can I do to fix this?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. bold headers in sports section make me ****

bold headers in sports section are ridiculous and bothersome to the eyes. guess its time to check other websites for sports news.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have no idea what you have done, but this new layout and colors are not good on somebody with bad eyes. Go back to classic layout, please

Go back to old website page. I have bad eyesight and this is very hard for me to see. Will have to start using google.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base