Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Blocking news items.

I am sick of all the nearly-nude pics of women on Yahoo News. When I try to block them, it says I have to sign in. When I do sign in, those pics are mysteriously gone. When I sign out, they're back.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Obamacare

Department of Labor

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back Comments is apparently a popular idea.

Bringing back the comments is apparently a very popular idea because at least 10 pages of this request came up when I started typing the "idea". Your disclaimer at the bottom of the stories has stated that comments were being temporarily turned off. That was over a year ago. Looks like it is permanent to me! If you truly are listening, you will reinstate the commenting option.

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. GET A CUSTOMER FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT! NOT THIS ******** WE'RE TO NOT TALKING TO YOU ********! TIRED OF YOU TECH CO'S HIDING

QUIT HIDING FROM US AND ANSWER SOME ******* QUESTIONS OR GO OUT OF BUSINESS!!!!!!!! YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT SUCKS!!!!! NOT GET OFF YOUR ***** AND FIX THIS PROBLEM111111111

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hey ********! You put this **** out there and you say you are trying to "Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to conne

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-former-seahawks-49-ers-cb-richard-sherman-arrested-on-burglary-domestic-violence-charge-153312207.html
    What you ******** do and have done is ridicule the ability of people to express opinions! You ******** seem to get the right to espouse yours with not honest criteria what-so-ever except to fill your pockets with cash for your advertisers! You are cheats! You are liars! And you are hypocrites! I guess money in your pocket alleviates your guilt for sliming your users!

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. This your motto...."Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve ou

And yet while berating your users, you and your f*#ked up idiots running the company, spend panel after panel extoling the Wimbeton fiasco! Who's the perverts? Who's the liars to themselves! This is the f/Up liberals trying to control what people think.....funny thing you haven't stopped it, you haven't controlled it! Nancy P laughs at your stupity!

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Spam Attack

Blocking Spam Attacks by partial title. I have been receiving hundreds of e-mails from "Customer Care #xxxx", American Eagle #xxxx" where the "xxxx" are random alpha numeric characters. I keep adding to spam but they are coming in with new characters faster than I can add. Need to be abel to add partial title to spam for deleting.

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. What do I need to do to have the home page display properly?

What's with all of the yellow highlighting on previous posts?

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Honest reporting

China won the first gold medal of the Tokyo Olympics, but on your home page showing the medal race, you did not even list China. Why the bias?

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. TROLL HAS TAKEN OVER CSCO DISCUSSION PAGE NEWEST REACTIONS

You have a troll that has completely taken over Discussion on the YAHOO FINANCE CSCO Discussion page. Obviously nobody cares because this has been an ongoing problem. I am going to take the problem to CISCO management and tell them how they are represented on your venue. I bet they love it !!!

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. How can Yeeze Shops be a sponsor for yahoo when they are scam people on their sale page. Taking people's money and not sending their orders

Yeeze is a sponsor on yahoo. They are running a scam business on the Yeeze shop website. They take people's money and never send the order. When you email them they never answer you. They ran across the wrong person with this order scam

82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  50 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Knock off all the negative stories on the yahoo homepage. It would be nice to see happy and positive stories! Stop the hate!

Sick to death of the negative stories and spreading the hate stories on your homepage! Shame on you.

17th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  42 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Remove commenting for all articles.

People are hateful, rude and often "troll." There is also evidence of fake accounts and bots.

70th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. If you are to continue to post **** then please give us an option to delete from our page!! I don't want my kids seeing this ****!!

Give the option to delete and filter what we see in our news feed....or I am officially DONE

54th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base