Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Knock off all the negative stories on the yahoo homepage. It would be nice to see happy and positive stories! Stop the hate!

Sick to death of the negative stories and spreading the hate stories on your homepage! Shame on you.

32nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop asking to make Yahoo my homepage. It already is my homepage!!!

Stop asking to make Yahoo my homepage. It already is my homepage!!!

157th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Anyone received a blackmail from this email add Aaron536Smith@yahoo.jp?

I have been receiving blackmail email asking for Bitcoin of 7,000 for exchanging of personal video.

It has been on going for coming a month.
    And this is the Aaron536Smith@yahoo.jp

206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Where did the Sports scoreboard go on the homepage?

Where did it go? It's one of the reasons I still go here.

190th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Remove commenting for all articles.

People are hateful, rude and often "troll." There is also evidence of fake accounts and bots.

79th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I already set my preferences, but they have been ignored. I want to be able to choose what i see in my news feed.

I already set my preferences, but they have been ignored. I want to be able to choose what i see in my news feed.

60th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Perhaps you could let me know just how many times i have to accept the new terms of sevice, i am sick and tired of doing it over and over an

Perhaps you could let me know just how many times i have to accept the new terms of service, i am sick and tired of doing it over and over and over, is it 10 , 20 how many times before it goes away????????????????

151st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. If you are to continue to post **** then please give us an option to delete from our page!! I don't want my kids seeing this ****!!

Give the option to delete and filter what we see in our news feed....or I am officially DONE

68th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. get rid of this set up for Yahoo home page!!!!!!!!! Going back to MSN

get rid of this set up for Yahoo home page!!!!!!!!! Going back to MSN

113th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base