Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. NHL SORTABLE STATS

WHERE DID SIMPLE SORTABLE STATS GO FOR NHL?!?!?!? I HAVE BEEN REFERENCING THIS FOR 15 YEARS AND NOW IT IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ple4ase do an article about the NFL boycott thats supposed to happen on Nov 12th weekend to coincide w/ Veterans Day weekend.

Please do a story on the NFL boycott that's supposed to happen on the weekend of Nov 12th . That coincides with Veterans Day weekend . they are asking that on one watch any NFL on that weekend . Also to boycott all advertisers that place ads with the NFL THAT WEEKEND!

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Monitor your comment boards

Monitor your boards during game days. This is ridiculous how all this spam is being spread on there. Your Mute does not work and even if I do use the Flag Option, Yahoo does nothing about it...Fix it!

1074th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Dump that 2-week-old Danica Patrick story!

Why are you showing a Danica Patrick story that is two weeks old?

Dump it!

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Lose the ads for Truth Finder.

Lose the lying ads for Truth Finder. I tried the service to try to find my granddaughter's deadbeat dad and they did not have the information I wanted. So, to see how good they are, I searched for myself. They had me on there, but according to them, I was living in a place I had moved from back in the 80's. So, they are guilty of false advertising because they are not up to date with their information. True, I did find myself, but the information was so out of date it would not have done anyone who had…

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please keep it sports. Your politics suck and your writers bias is worse. Keep sports in the sports section.

Keep your Sports section focused on Sports. Take the political writing elsewhere.

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Most of the media have failed to note that now major broadcast networks are not filming the national anthem before the game begins.

Most of the media have failed to note that now major broadcast networks are not filming the national anthem before the game begins Pickup begins at the coin toss....collusion with players or owners???

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. stick to sports and leave politics out of your reporting. Also keep your liberal minded opinion out of reports as well.

stick to sports and leave politics out of your reporting. Also keep your liberal minded opinion out of reports as well.

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2018 PGA schedule

keep updated 2018 PGA schedule, It is already available at https://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/schedule.html

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fantasy Football - the scores changed the next day. Don't change the fantasy point totals after than long!

Don't update Fantasy point totals after the end of the day (Monday night game.) The totals are the totals - not after the app goes in and "adjusts" everything.

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. So I don’t understand why your fantasy pro leagues are set up this way.

There is no way to see how many teams are in a league before you join. Most of the leagues I have joined don’t get started because I’m the only one who joins! By the time I delete and try to find another league, it tell me my maximum has been reached! I enjoy these leagues, but if you can’t make a way for me to see how many people are in a league before joining I will have to play elsewhere. I can’t blindly join leagues with my credit card info (!) hoping one will fill. Please address these…

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Why are you running a two-week old story?

Why are you running a two-week-old story about Danica Patrick? This isn't news. It's ancient history. For God's sake, zap it!

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2016 / 2017 NFL Schedule Data incomplete!

2016 / 2017 NFL Schedule Data incomplete!

When I click to see prior year games (to see stats of Eagles/Giants) it only shows one game comparison and stops showing anything beyond november. It only shows one cowboy game, one giants game and one redskins games. All their matchups must have been in Dec. Come on guys, show the data correctly or I am going to move to ESPN.

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. tell where a batter is after he hits

The old stat tracker used to tell us where a batter was after he got a hit, this stat tracker just says up 8th etc, so, you don't really know who got the hit unless you go back and forth to the game. Also, this stat tracker is very slow to change the fielding positions of the teams. I have to say I do not like the new tracker

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. way too much other junk on your page, difficult to read. do you listen to your readers?

way too much other junk on your page, difficult to read. do you listen to your readers?

1074th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. URGENT PROBLEM! Imposter clones on Yahoo Sports comments boards.

The latest plague on sports comments boards (especially ones for a specific team) have a "regular cast of characters" of legitimate fans who like to discuss their sport.

However . . . and par for the course . . . there are troublemaking trolls whose latest prank is copying the avatar/nickname of real commenters and posting prank messages of absurd content, thinking it will fool other genuine posters.

Just like there are no two Email addresses alike in the entire World, Yahoo must make it impossible for there to be duplicate "nicknames" (i.e. handles) on comments boards.

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Conversations - Problems

More "little" problems today . . . thumbs up or down not being saved. Sign-in at upper right corner does not show account avatar.

Under an initial post, the thread order below is in the wrong chronological order . . . you have to read it from the bottom up to follow the flow. It got reversed a week or so ago and needs to be fixed.

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Thumbs and flags are not sticking.

Thumbs register but don't hold (stay blue) . . . which allows a single user to run up the count. Also the flags are not holding.

Both of these problems just started today 8/7/17.

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base