Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back Golf Handicap Tracker

The Golf Handicap Tracker has been deleted from Yahoo, I have 4 yrs of scores and would like to capture them. How can I get my scores? How can you delete it without advising user in advance, that's not right?

219th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Impostor Postings

Largely due to Yahoo allowing unlimited multiple accounts (from one person), the latest "blight" in the "Conversations" section is FAKE impostor posts.

It is quite easy for a troublemaker to copy and paste a legitimate poster's avatar . . . and create a new account (with the real nickname and avatar) and post inane comments that have all the appearance of being from the real commenter . . . but are totally bogus.

I'm sure that Yahoo can come up with a way to inhibit this "detrimental to the Yahoo experience" problem.

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Conversations - Problems - Not All Posts Show when sort order is changed

Even though the order is changed, all posts should appear when the sort order (top, newest, oldest, recent) is changed . . . which is not the case.

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. replies upside down

Reply order is upside down . . . with new replies being added to the top of the stack . . . which means you have to read the replies to a comment from the bottom up to "get" the drift of the thread.

Please flip them back to the way they were before.

Thank you!

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Comments

Bring back the comment section or bye bye!!!!!!!!!!

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stop describing soccer teams as if they are plural words demanding plural verbs. Only illiterate copy editors should permit that.

U.K. sports writers describe soccer teams as plural nouns, e.g. Manchester are playing ... Team names are collective nouns and take a singular verb, e.g., Manchester is playing... Please correct the practice that pervades sports writing especially for the World Cup. We know that England is in Group G; not England are in Group G.
    Thank you

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fire Nick Bromberg

Nick Bromberg's saying Danica Patrick is the greatest woman auto racer is totally stupid, totally ridiculous and without foundation. Shirley Muldowney is hands down the greatest woman auto racers...who is in TWO racing halls of fame, won 3 NHRA season titles and won 18 NHRA events. Look it up....and please fire Nick Bromberg.

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Conversation - Problems

Not all replies post. But, if they do . . . if they are the first reply to an initial post, they do not display without a reload.

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I wrote a comment re NFL cheerleaders article. Yahoo did not post it. It did not break any of the guidelines.

I wrote a comment re NFL cheerleders article. Yahoo did not post it. It did not break any guidlines. Wrote 2nd comment asking why and stating that was breaking my constitutional right for freedom of speech. If Yahoo cannot respect everyones opinion, why should they be in the news business?

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stop Race Baiting

Race baiting, slurs, and general insulting posts being made today on Red Sox/Angles comments board and most are NOT about baseball.

Really in bad taste. Much being done by impostor clones that Yahoo does not prevent.

If Email addresses can be unique, Yahoo can do the same with comments board nicknames (handles) too.

Fix this. It is bad.

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. comments boards not refreshing automatically

Boards do not seem to be refreshing automatically. Please check on it.

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Bring back the golf handicap tracker. Why would you take it down without telling people. This sucks

WTF! why take the golf handicap tracker down without a word! Terrible customer service!

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Actually being able to find my post in an article?

It's almost embarrassing to think I'd even need to mention this. If I post in the comments of an article, don't you think that that comment should be easily found after I've made it? For Yahoo, apparently not. All's I wanted to do was review the responses, negative or positive, to my post, but it's quite hard to do that when there's no way to find it. The "common sense" way would be to click on the article again, go to the comments section, and quickly find a link to my post. Nope, not for Yahoo. I get the options…

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. FIX THE START TIMES OF the NCAA Tournament games CDT not CST!

FIX THE START TIMES OF the NCAA Tournament games CDT not CST!

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. We are in the middle of the Women's NCAA tournament. There is not one article regarding the games that were played last night on page 1.

Half of the population is women. Why can't there be more parity in your sports coverage? Too bad that I have to hunt for scores on the Women's NCAA tournament. How about giving girls more chances to find great role models. There are a lot of great women athletes out there!

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Where is the WOMENS Tournament Coverage?????

This doesn't take a Brain Surgeon.........Cover women's sports please!!!

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fantasy Golf

I can't believe that you have killed Fantasy Golf from your offerings. I have played for years, and have found it to be one of your better Fantasy games. You always declined to make improvements to it, and it became your poor step child offering. If you're not going to offer Fantasy Golf, I just might take my Fantasy Football and Baseball play somewhere else. Shame on you Yahoo!

270th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Feedback and Knowledge Base