Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Marquise

Marquise williams

1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. NHL SORTABLE STATS

WHERE DID SIMPLE SORTABLE STATS GO FOR NHL?!?!?!? I HAVE BEEN REFERENCING THIS FOR 15 YEARS AND NOW IT IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

482nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. stop showing me other people's comments in a bubble at the bottom of the screen

Why does a little bubble pop up showing me comments on the article I'm reading BEFORE I'M EVEN DONE READING IT??????? Why would I want to read comments before I even read the article? I have to push the 'X' to get this annoying **** out of my way every single time I click on a new article. This is completely useless to me. Comment sections are full of nothing but idiots. Reading comments is a surefire way to kill my brain cells. I avoid reading them at nearly all costs. So why in the **** does Yahoo think I…

1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. NCAAB team standings

someone is messing with your NCAAB team standings - they are all wrong. Might want to have someone look at that. PAC12 Arizona is NOT on top...the whole thing is a mess

1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Fix your Ball Don't Lie RSS feed; I see college basketball articles.

Fix your Ball Don't Lie RSS feed. It is including College Basketball articles. If this does not get fixed soon, then I'll just rely on Reddit for NBA color commentary.

1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Monitor offensive names. There is a team in the top ten in yahoo pro football pick'em, Romo's Homos. **** is considered a slur.

There is a team in the top ten in yahoo pro football pick'em, Romo's Homos. Allowing the slur **** is offensive and not a good look for you.

1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. YAHOO SUCKS! NO LISTING OF TEXAS A&M VS MISSIPPI STATE SCORE>

YAHOO SUCKS! NO LISTING OF TEXAS A&M VS MISSIPPI STATE SCORE>

1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. https://sports.yahoo.com/college-football/scoreboard/

you actually can't see the schedule for a team when you click on them. it would be helpful if you could. I don't care to see the team/college home page. I want to see their schedule and schedule history. this used to be available, and is still available on the yahoo sports app. but i would love to navigate this within computer browser. cheers.

1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. nfl live stats

fix your live stats updates on the scores and schedule page. every week the same thing happens. the last game action will update to a current play and the next time it updates to something that occurred 5 minutes ago. for a supposedly professional company, this can't be that hard to fix

1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please keep it sports. Your politics suck and your writers bias is worse. Keep sports in the sports section.

Keep your Sports section focused on Sports. Take the political writing elsewhere.

685th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Why can't the idiots of Yahoo sports post NCAA football odds when they come out on Sunday night loke everybody else ?

Why can't the idiots of Yahoo sports post NCAA football odds when they come out on Sunday night loke everybody else ?

1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Monitor your comment boards

Monitor your boards during game days. This is ridiculous how all this spam is being spread on there. Your Mute does not work and even if I do use the Flag Option, Yahoo does nothing about it...Fix it!

685th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. once again you do not list the Texas A&M game on the schedule. Yahoo is third rate and sucks

once again you do not list the Texas A&M game on the schedule. Yahoo is third rate and sucks

1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. stick to sports and leave politics out of your reporting. Also keep your liberal minded opinion out of reports as well.

stick to sports and leave politics out of your reporting. Also keep your liberal minded opinion out of reports as well.

1083rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Message board posts too long?

Don't have such a small limit on message board posts! I'm trying to do my Commish report and I'm having to split it over multiple posts for the first time ever. PUT IT BACK PLEASE

1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Monitor GIF feed and block those that violate Yahoos Terms of Service

There has been an increase in GIFs that violate Yahoo's Terms of Use on the sports boards. Why doesn't Yahoo block access to those GIFs that are in violation? It seems hypocritical to provide users access to something that is in violation.

1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ple4ase do an article about the NFL boycott thats supposed to happen on Nov 12th weekend to coincide w/ Veterans Day weekend.

Please do a story on the NFL boycott that's supposed to happen on the weekend of Nov 12th . That coincides with Veterans Day weekend . they are asking that on one watch any NFL on that weekend . Also to boycott all advertisers that place ads with the NFL THAT WEEKEND!

1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Feedback and Knowledge Base