Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fantasy Golf

I can't believe that you have killed Fantasy Golf from your offerings. I have played for years, and have found it to be one of your better Fantasy games. You always declined to make improvements to it, and it became your poor step child offering. If you're not going to offer Fantasy Golf, I just might take my Fantasy Football and Baseball play somewhere else. Shame on you Yahoo!

292nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Get rid of Kevin Kaduk, what did he play back stop, dergrading an american skier you sound like trump, you punk.

Stop degrading our athletes, they gave up[ a lot to go to the Olympics, did you ever think she was injured or sick that's why she had a bad run ion the half pipe. Your an idiot.,Kaduk What did you play in sports backstop.

1312th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. if I have my board filled can you pick my numbers and lock the board friday before kickoff? People complaining they dont have the paper cop

if I have my board (squares) filled can you pick my numbers and lock the board friday before kickoff? People complaining they dont have the paper cop

693rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Don't kill Fantasy Golf for the love of God!

How could you? Shame on you! You're taking a piece of my life away. 10+ years and I just got curbed stomped winter, spring and summer in 2017 and now with NO chance to redeem myself. Say it ain't so. Bring it back for the 2018 season. PLEASE!!! Tiger about to go Tiger! He'll be hitting up the Perkins waitresses and hoisting trophies in short order. Can't pull the plug now. NOOOOOO!!!! DON'T DO IT.

292nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. No more Danica Patrick NASCAR stories...because she's finished

Why is one of your leading stories about "Danica Patrick going to NaSCAR exit ramp"???? She's DONE with NaSCAR for good!!! Lord you people are incredibly biased.

1312th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. STOP SPOILING ALL THE OLYMPIC NEWS!!! YOU'RE SPOILING IT BEFORE I CAN WATCH IT!!!

STOP SPOILING ALL THE OLYMPIC NEWS!!! YOU'RE SPOILING IT BEFORE I CAN WATCH IT!

1312th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Need more NCAA wrestling coverage

On Feb. 03 Penn State (#1) defeated Ohio State (#2) 19-18 in a historic wrestling match before a SRO audience. I see no mention of this in any of your news articles - SHAME ON YOU!

1312th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1312th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Super Bowl Pick'Em

Sum the total number of squares for the players by their names on the right

1100th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Rename your NASCAR section "The Danica Patrick All The Time Section"

And the Danica Patrick bias continues. Disgraceful.

1312th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. NFL Watching...

Curious. You're pushing NFL on the phone. People watch NFL together with friends for fun. Watching individually will detract from watching. Time will tell if the number of eye balls go up or down. It's not the game. It's getting together with friends to watch the game that make the NFL. The NFL may regret streaming on the phone.

1312th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. the rosters should definitley be a bit larger. how much? at least one or two

i understand the reason for the smallish rosters in all fantasy sports. it makes your managing more critical. you better make the right moves! however, active interested concerned managers are often in the unpleasant situation of having to leave a guy who can really help your team on the waiver wire for someone else to grab once it becomes obvious even to a moron it may be a good idea to grab that guy!! expand the rosters by 2. i think it would be universally welcome by all.

1312th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. make team comparisons and team stats way way more visable and researchable

one thing i love to do is analyze the **** out of my own team and compare to the competition. the way basketball is currently set up by yahoo, this can be done, but it takes up way too much time. what we need: a list that shows how many games the players on your team have played for any given time period. a day, a week, month, or season. on same page, list how many games every opponent has played and their results for that time period as well. a quick glance on one page would be a fantastic…

1312th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1312th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. MLK Day Audio Installation Monday, January 15, 11am - 4pm In honor of his birthday, the Chapel plays selected speeches by Dr. King througho

MLK Day Audio Installation
    Monday, January 15, 11am - 4pm

In honor of his birthday, the Chapel plays selected speeches by Dr. King throughout the day. Come listen to the Chapel resonate with his powerful voice.

11am -- "Loving Your Enemies"
    1pm -- "Give Us the Ballot"
    3pm -- "I Have a Dream"

This event is free and open to all; no registration required.
    Audio will be streamed inside the Chapel and on the plaza.
    For more information, please click here.

*Note that the Chapel will close at 4pm to prepare
    for the evening program.

1312th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Activate fantasy baseball leagues asap

Make it happen captain!

1312th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Remove "Pop Up " Comments - I Don't Want To See Them!

Please either remove the automatic showing of comments OR allow people the option of turning them on or off. They are annoying.

1312th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. stop showing me other people's comments in a bubble at the bottom of the screen

Why does a little bubble pop up showing me comments on the article I'm reading BEFORE I'M EVEN DONE READING IT??????? Why would I want to read comments before I even read the article? I have to push the 'X' to get this annoying **** out of my way every single time I click on a new article. This is completely useless to me. Comment sections are full of nothing but idiots. Reading comments is a surefire way to kill my brain cells. I avoid reading them at nearly all costs. So why in the **** does Yahoo think I…

1100th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Marquise

Marquise williams

1312th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. NCAAB team standings

someone is messing with your NCAAB team standings - they are all wrong. Might want to have someone look at that. PAC12 Arizona is NOT on top...the whole thing is a mess

1100th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Feedback and Knowledge Base