Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. hey will you at least look at this soccer page? You have stories two months old. C'mon this is worthless.

At least read the world soccer page and see if it makes sense to you? Still carrying stories over two months old, proudly proclaiming Man City takes over first place from Man Utd.? C'mon what a pathetic piece of ****. Just look at the page and see if it makes sense to you as a updated piece of journalism..ahem, using that word lightly.

1616th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

I am not able to replicate this issue. Can you please provide the link to the page you see the old content along with browser and OS info?

Thanks,
    Yahoo! Product Support

2. I am deaf, I was a AOL member, cancelled them when the videos appeared with no written article

have a written article if you must have a video, it would help us deaf people

87th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. why can't you have an option for setting time zones to your local time?

why can't you have an option for setting your time zones to the time zone you live in? I would like to set all games played to PST time zones and no to ET. I live on the west coast -no the east coast!

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. What is Error: CMT-AJ-RAT-RIVD and how can it be fixed? I can't add a thumbs up or a thumbs down on a post but others have.

What is Error: CMT-AJ-RAT-RIVD and how can it be fixed? I can't add a thumbs up or a thumbs down on a post but others have.

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. You have fixtures for EPL as 4:00 EST?

When you say EPL fixturs start at 4:00 p.m. EST do you mean English Standard Time or what? EPL fixtures start at 3:00 p.m unless something has changed besides your incompetence. Your soccer page is ****.

475th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Your SPORTS in NCAA FOOTBALL only covers major college divisions, WHY?

There are more NCAA divisions in College Football than D1. The lower divisions are having PLAYOFFS right now yet you don't even list their scores in the main NCAA pages. Why the snub?

192nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Show career stats for NBA players, like you do with MLB and NFL.

Show career stats for NBA players, like you do with MLB and NFL.

192nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 214th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. More Contract Info

When looking at NFL team rosters, the 2012 Salary is a cool figure, but showing contract years remaining would be extremely helpful to fans trying to determine the long term outlook of their team.

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. UNC Calendar stopped working

It appears that the UNC .ics stops being read in after November 21. Is there a problem with the data?

771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. how about when in Sports window have the Women's College basketball as a choice under the NCAAB tab

how about when in Sports window have the Women's College basketball as a choice under the NCAAB tab so we don't have to go searching under ALL and more etc.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Get rid of the social network share black bar that locks to screen in mobile view! Unnecessary

It is frustrating on the mobile site to have the black bar at the bottom taking up viewing space as well as accidentally tapping the MORE… button. It is unnecessary to have a link for social networking at all times while trying to read an article. Did I mention restricting viewing space?

115th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. If you're going to feature an article that leads to a video. Please make sure it actually leads to said video.

I clicked on a link to see a video, only to be led to a Yahoo's Sport Minute (or whatever) video. sigh Yahoo does it again.

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can you fix your image uploader so I can actually change my team's profile image?

I get nothing but broken image links and error messages trying to update my team's logo.

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 475th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1207th ranked