Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Xau/Try

There is no currency XAU/TRY or GAU/TRY
    (It is about Gold prices in Turkish Lira)
    How can we add it ?

379th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Junk caractor ("); ) in the yahoofinance income statement page

https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/quote/AMZN/financials?p=AMZN

Visit the above URL, you will find below junk characters in the bottom of the Income statement table.

");

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Your Export Tool is Total Garbage!!!!!

My God Yahoo Finance!! Your Export Tool is absolutely Total Garage!! Quit replying to everyone to refer to some BS page somewhere and just fix the **** thing already!! Gosh!!

That has to be embarrassing to be masquerading as a Financial site and you can't even have a reliable tool to export pricing information.

If you want us to use your products, you have to give us something that works for crying out loud!!

Please fix it. Don't send us to some page......just FIX THE **** TOOL!! PLEASE!!!

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Get rid of "news" stories from Simply Wall St.

Get rid of "news" stories from Simply Wall St. These so-called "stories" are just spam that looks like it was compiled by some kind of bot.

379th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Import Export Icons

When viewing your portfolio, the Import/Export icons are reversed. Or is this intentional?

379th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. currency

On first load, au.finance.yahoo.com shows the correct total in AUD at the top of the /portfolios page under "My portfolios" but then displays the USD value after a few seconds when the data on the page updates.

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fix visual bugs on full sized charts

Full sized charts have a few visual errors, both on Firefox and Chrome with Windows 10.

1) For all graphs, when you add Events (especially the premium ones), the dots on the graph have a hover bubble that show the event text. For events that are longer (such as Products or Corporate Deals) the text goes beyond the width of the bubble, and becomes difficult/impossible to read.

2) The sidebar that shows your portfolios and watchlists works just fine in Stocks (which at the top has a selector for showing Watchlists and Events). When charting ETFs however, (where there are…

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Incorrect Price data both on the display and exported stock prices

As the heading states, I can refresh my display say.....5 times and there will be a few stocks in a portfolio of say 90 that will change to a different price 2 or 3 times out of 5 refreshes. Obviously, the export tool is hosed also. This is a very big problem for me doing my personal finance on Saturday morning when I have to double and triple check the data I am getting from you guys. Please fix this problem. I noticed it last weekend as well; but, it seems even worse this weekend.

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Banner advertising Yahoo Premium is hiding part of portfolio value

The banner advertising Yahoo Premium "Get deeper portfolio insights to generate optimal returns while managing risk." is so wide that the value of the portfolio (to the left of that banner) is being cut off. Please leave sufficient room for the value of the portfolio to be displayed (maybe an extra 60 to 80 pixels).

379th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 379th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Why can't we get rid of the stupid info bar at the top of the page?

The info bar at the top is way too big - also it never goes away. I am not a moron. I can go to the top of the page if I want to see this stupid thing - which I never need to do because its totally useless. We use WIDEscreen monitors which means our vertical space is always precious. This thing is an abomination. To make matters worse there is almost nothing on it. Why not have it occupy 3/4 of the page while you're at it. Would make just as much sense.

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 379th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Reply to a Reply are going to the initial post instead of replying directly under the reply the user is directing the reply to

Someone posts a response to the article.
    Someone replies to that response.

When another person wants to reply to the 2nd person (the 1st reply) & posts it, it goes to the same level of the initial post instead of a sub-reply to the initial reply.

379th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. small issue, GBP is unesthetically displayed as GBp in finance portfolio for .L stocks, just a friendly hint

small issue, GBP is unesthetically displayed as GBp in finance portfolio currency column for .L (London) stocks, just a friendly hint

379th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Audio silencing is not respected by commercials.

It is extremely annoying that commercials overrule audio silencing for a few seconds. - Please fix that as soon as possible.
    Thank you

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Portfolio news not displaying The Portfolio News section on my Portfolio pages is not loading. Please fix.

Your response to P Bergman shared this idea · Feb 19, 2018 was insufficient. Clicking on the link does not address the problem. It only explains how to clear the browser cache, enable JavaScript, etc.
    "Fix problems when a Yahoo website isn't working"

The real problem is your buggy software. Hire a software architect and some systems engineers and redo your code.

379th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. deletion of large number of stocks in a portfolio

When you try to delete more than 100 stock from a portfolio the popup dialogue box is so wide that the confirmation button is off the left hand side of the screen

379th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Consistant decimal formatting

I would like to request that all same values have the same decimal places. For example on the analysis page the values display x.x instead of x.x0. This affects readability. I have to scan the values twice to make certain 0.2, not 0.02 for example. A small thing to programmers but a big thing to users.

379th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Unwanted page auto refresh

Entire Home Page and individual article page refresh periodically by themselves which is really annoying. Can you guys solve this problem?

379th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 379th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thanks for your post!

Please visit our help pages (help.yahoo.com/kb/finance-for-web) and click ‘Contact Us’ so we can further assist investigating this inquiry by filling out a help form.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base