Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Change green font color back

The font color for day gain used to be a nice medium to forest green. Today it’s been changed to a lighter shade of green which is harder to read. The old green was perfect.

231st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve your news content

Your website is full of obvious political propaganda. It would give you more credibility if all that propaganda were removed.

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. posting articles that your readers have to have a subscription to read

Please stop posting articles that your readers have to have a subscription to read (e.g., Financial Times). It's very annoying. Thanks

79th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Holdings are now in a single row instead of the three rows on ipad

I used to be able to view my list of holdings in basic mode as three rows, now I have to see them in one row and scroll down. If this feature is not changed I will not continue to us it.

377th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Lackluster software...can't continue membership

I cannot continue using yahoo finance because it lacks the ability to customize settings such as Investment Ideas or stock screener/scanner. I want to filter results to only show market cap of 10M-100M or filter float, etc. $35 monthly is steep for a service that lacks.

721st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Conversations

Most lower share price stocks have many paid "pumpers" promoting the stocks. I have no idea why they are allowed to continue. They have made the conversation section useless. I have posted several factual comments that follow the post guidelines, but they are flagged by pumpers almost immediately and taken down. If I lost over $200k in a stock, which I have, and comment why I feel that happened, I should be able to. Pumpers should not be able to control these conversations and only have their voices heard. This has gone on as long as I can remember, and…

721st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Start videos with sound or give option

Have it ON. Then when i hit start the sound is ON. Who watches silent videos? For what reason!? Also add % gain or loss to home screen indexes and the date

721st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Premium Service should not ask for Name and Email

when I click premium support, I do to expect to enter my name and email address, since I am already logged in.

377th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Start videos with audio.

Why silent videos? What is the purpose? Have to turn audio ON every time? Give us an option to set that please. At least start it ON.

721st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like to see the top of the home page display all indexes. The new layout restricts it to half of the top.

I would like to see the whole top of the home page display the indexes. The new layout only has half of the banner display indexes. Give us the option to choose the layout we prefer

377th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Remove or minimize chart indicator descriptions

Please add a minimize button to the indicator descriptions in the iOS app. They block the charts! If I have 4 moving average indicators and a few others like RSI, STO and MACD. The stupid descriptions of the indicators (descriptions that I don’t need to see) completely block its chart

377th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Limit the digits after the period for dollar amounts and percentages to 2 digit. I'm getting things like "17.4837% gain, which is ridiculou

Limit the digits after the period for dollar amounts and percentages to 2 digit. I'm getting things like "17.4837% gain, which is ridiculous. It takes up too much space and is very hard to read and compare with other numbers that don't have so many digits.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Remove or minimize chart indicator descriptions

Please add a minimize button to the indicator descriptions in the iOS app. They block the charts! If I have 4 moving average indicators and a few others like RSI, STO and MACD. The stupid descriptions of the indicators (descriptions that I don’t need to see) completely block its chart

721st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. On company news feed, please get rid of computer-generated "IHS Markit Score"articles. Useless clutter.

Computer generated articles are abusing Yahoo Finance and your regular users, like myself. Thanks.

50th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Chart tools

Hoping you can change the size of the legend in chart tools because its size so big and close the chart it self.

377th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 377th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. how do I get rid of the Motley Fool ??

Please get rid of the Motley Fool...it is just another form of advertising.

97th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. talking heads on news

Those talking heads on the news feed are very annoying. In particular, please get rid of that toothy, google-eyed woodpecker who is nothing more than a prompter reader. Also get rid of that Wolfman Jack lookalike who is similarly uninformed. Why is it not possible to disable autoplay for this idiot news feed?

377th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. trending today

Trending Today is a very annoying feature. Please get rid of it.

377th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Remove the screener head parameters small window when presenting the screen results

Remove the screener head parameters small window when presenting the screen results , it's engaging the screen . KINDLY , substitute it with a very side icon (edit screen) and let results appear at the page top with out scrolling

377th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base