Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

67 results found

1. "error message" "There was a problem! The recipient info doesn't seem quite right. Please look it over and try again."

"The recipient list doesn't look quite right" is pretty vague, don't you think? Especially given that I sent emails to the same block of addresses yesterday with no problem whatsoever. So, how about including something helpful? If there is, in fact, a problem with one of the addesses, that is.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Me again! Tried to contact Yahoo but online chat not available. It's 11.15am (are they all asleep?) Still can't copy pictures onto emails

Can you post again how to get pictures to copy and paste onto emails. Does it on the screen but then doesn't send them! Ruining my business with my clients. Please just put the old mail system back or at least let us have it until you get the new one working properly. Hate the new mail.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. why can't I see emails or my respondent see mine

I have been corresponding over the weekend with one respondent. We reckon that 50% of our emails have been received by the other. God knows where all the rest went.
    I note that most comments of this kind have not been responded to, and therefore can't expect a reply to this one. But I'm abandoning yahoo mail for the moment as it's too unreliable.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. auto-icon pop-ups on recipient addresses

After entering recipient addresses in the new mail, this large box with a round icon with letters from the recipient's name pops up and blocks the letter-writing pane of the page. It's really distracting.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. can i ask sir what happen to my account in facebook that suddenly i can't open it

i suddenly can't open my facebook by the use of ymail, and i try to recover it,
    please help me recover my account

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As much as I would like to help you directly, for security concerns, we do not handle account-related information through this forum. If you’ve already tried our automated-recovery process (https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2051.html) you can try our Yahoo Account Pro service (US Only). Live agents are available 24×7. Here is more info: https://productcentral.yahoo.com/products/yahoo-account-pro-help

If you are outside of the US, all of the available help options will be on our help pages through the “Contact Us” link on the left: http://help.yahoo.com.

6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The "compose" button is showing as "compound"

The "compose" button is showing as "compound" instead. Looks like a bug.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base