Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

127 results found

1. "Auto generated card visible only to you" blocks the message block of the email

When I'm composing an email, an "auto generated card visible only to you" comes up and obscures the email that I'm writing. Please how can I turn this feature off? It's a real hassle.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. can't sign in; "suspicious activity" cause I used same VPN as for >than 1yr. Alt. e-address says same; cell can't work-I live outside US

Yahoo should have someone who know what they're doing to run the show; the current crew ain't making it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. cant get my font in email to stay.

have to change my font setting every time i write an email. i would prefer to go back to original email. every time you change the format it stinks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. emails do not show in their entirety in the viewing box. Also, when adding attachments, it wont let me go back to the top!!

bad bad bad. Cant read emails in view box and cant send them when i add attachments. What good is this platform?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. no way to COMPOSE SEND an email...in a color other than, one by one..NO setting

So, most email web based services, let you 'set' a color, to compose your emails in, so that, ALL of your sent out emails, get sent, in a color. not black. yahoomail has no such setting.
    Only able to make certain portions of a email, or all of it, a color- one by one for THAT email. No way to make a 'setting' for all composed emails, to be in a certain color. that is not 2019 more like 1919

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

You can change the color of your email text when comping by using the “Text color” button (3 colored dots) in the toolbar in the Compose window.

Thank you!
    Mail Support

6. You could have a help option which is clearly visible. Also, there is aproblem with overtyping when writing an email

You could have a help option which is clearly visible. Also, there is aproblem with overtyping when writing an email

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Yahoo Mail Pro removes all ads from your Yahoo Mail experience! To manage spam emails, the best you can do is to report those messages as spam. (https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN3402.html) Depending on the number of similar reports, our Anti-Spam filter may take some time to react and start actively blocking them from reaching you.

In the meantime, you can either create filters(https://help.yahoo.com/kb/mail-for-desktop/SLN15994.html?impressions=true) or block those email addresses.(https://help.yahoo.com/kb/mail-for-desktop/SLN16025.html?impressions=true)

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base