New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Contacts hard to find, edit, alter, and delete

Since the new changes it has become much more difficult to search and edit or delete a single contact. It would be very helpful if a dropdown menu were available to search by several choices such as ending email address or last name or company. partial name, with the ability to select the item and go to edit.

71st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  396 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I am now unable to load my contacts in an e-mail...please fix this as soon as possible!!!

I can no longer access my contacts list for sending e-mails, either in the "TO", "CC" or "BCC" fields...please fix as soon as possible!!

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  28 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Attachments are not downloading

i am not able to download my file from yahoo mail. I am using this on Macbook pro & browser is safari & chrome.
    I forward my mails to my gmail id then i get may attachments download.
    Try to solve this issue ...

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1285 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under review  ·  Product Support responded

Our engineer team is currently investigating this issue. Thank you for the additional information provided.

Thank you!
    Mail Support

4. EACH NEW ADD CAUSES A BLANK BROWSER PAGE TO OPEN! THIS MUST STOP!!!

Each time a new add opens to the right of my e-mails, a new blank browser page opens. I have to close the new page (which closes the add), and within a second or less, another new add pops open, which causes yet another blank browser page to open, which I have to close. This has happened as many as 12 times within a 10 second period, which is very disruptive! There has to be a way to put a stop to this! If Yahoo is going to make money by posting adds, they also need to support those who…

469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Inappropriate ads

STOP showing me ad's that have a COMPLETELY NAKED BUTT to sell freaking underwear!!! I do not want a NAKED WOMAN'S BUTT ON MY SCREEN!!!!!!!

503rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. can no longer access my contacts personal data

I can no longer access MY contacts & the personal information associated with that contact. Address, birthdays, anniversary etc.
    Why has that disappeared ??
    What is the point of storing data if we can no longer access it from our
    contacts list ??? WTH ??

626th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Why is Gmail scanning the incoming emails for spam?

Why is Gmail scanning the incoming emails for spam?
    I am receiving notifications for blocked emails from <mailer-daemon@googlemail.com>

717th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Autofill stopped working

The autofill in my yahoo mail has stopped working without warning. It has happened before. How do I right it please? There seems to be no option for this on your help pages. Many thanks.

590th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  8 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Disposable addresses broken

Not sure where to post - today did not receive any of my news emails, although my main account is working fine, the disposable email addresses that have worked for the past years are not coming through today. Sent a test email to one of these disposable email addresses for my yahoo.co.za account - failed with "This user does not have a yahoo.co.za account". Tried with my older yahoo.co.in disposable email addresses, these also fail and again the main yahoo.co.in account works.

717th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 590th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Read emails

Yes, I like others, just found that I could NOT find my READ emails. I don't want to know whether I'm the only one. I want to know how to RESOLVE THE PROBLEM! What are YOU doing about it? What can WE do to make the READ EMAILS SHOW? (Never had this problem in nearly 2 decades of having my email with you.)

952nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. We were unable to load this message

We were unable to load this message

952nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I am trying to revert to the classic mail look, but the option to do so is not where it is supposed to be. How am I supposed to revert?

I am trying to revert to the classic mail look, but the option to do so is not where it is supposed to be. How am I supposed to revert?

376th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Filters

You used to be able to "filter" emails straight from the body of the email. Now there's not an option for that. Instead you have to open the settings, create a filter, going back and forth to the actual message to create the filter. Bring back the option of "filter emails like this" in the body of the email.

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  77 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I need my Contact List loaded!!

When I send an email to multiple contacts (>40 people), I need my contact list to load when I click on the "To", "CC", or "BCC". IT DOESN'T!!

794th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. DisposableEmailAddresses

Hi, I have been using 'Disposable Email Addresses' feature within my Yahoo mail account for many years. In fact, that is the #1 reason why I continue to make Yahoo my primary email account. For the past 10+ hours, mails sent to any of my Disposable Addresses are bouncing back to sender with error message [554: delivery error: dd Requested mail action aborted, user suspended or mailbox not found - mta4461.mail.ne1.yahoo.com]. My main email account itself is working OK so I'm sure that my Yahoo user account has NOT been suspended. Please fix the Disposable Email Addresses issues quickly because…

952nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. When I open an email and read down - it jumps back to the top all the time

Stop interfering when I am scrolling down and reading an email. The program keeps jumping me back to the top of the email.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  233 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. disposable email address not working

I created about 10 disposable email address, every thing worked well for a week, but after that No one was able to send me emails on the disposable email address. I tried it myself and got the following error message - 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (notifysumit-sirion@yahoo.com) [-9] - mta4182.mail.bf1.yahoo.com

1103rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 861st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base