stop asking to change password every second day
I’m very disappointed in Yahoo for making this so painful to users - no matter how many communications I ‘m doing to technical support, they not helpful or tell some nonsense.
So far new Yahoo is “pain in the neck”!
- There is no tutoring for new version
- So far the only think what Yahoo is doing “care about our safety” by forcing us change password every second day.
- None of specialists can help with even simple think.
- Setting is not working. It is just show how part of inbox work, “on the left hand side of the page, you will see several options like "Personalize inbox, Mailboxes, Notifications, Writing email, Viewing email, Vacation response, Filters, Security & privacy" etc.”, but there is no anything on left side.
- We can’t access contacts by clicking on the icon on the upper right side (small icon made up of a rectangle with three small stacked squares) It is not working too.
luda shared this idea
If we’ve noticed any unusual activity on your account or if you’re using a password that’s old or not strong enough, we’ll ask you to change it. By creating a new password, your personal info remains secured from intruders and impostors. For additional security tips, review the following: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2053.html