New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. calendar

It would be useful to be able to upload an e-mail to the calendar, so that this is saved on the correct date, rather than having to then search for the e-mail

131st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Include all public holidays in the Swedish and the Danish holiday calendars

Both the Swedish and Danish calendars are incomplete (not all public holidays are included). It would be a good idea to make them complete.

131st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please add Holidays calendar for Pakistan. Also add a calendar for Muslim holidays. Thanks

Please add a holidays calendar for Pakistan. Also please add a Holidays calendar for Muslims or an Islamic Holidays calendar. Similar to Jewish or Christians holidays calendar that already exists.
    thanks

131st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. get rid of calendar

It's a nuisance to me just show me where I can switch it off and prevent mail clients from trying to access it. it's a complicated and messy way to do things yahoo just make it easy and obvious instead of having to dive through menus to do something that should be simple.

131st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. different colors for different events

you should give the possibility to highlighted with different color, at list 5 different event

67th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Yahoo Calendar is difficult to integrate with ANY calendar apps....its getting old and I am about to shut down this account.

Yahoo is getting antiquated. It is not keeping up with other email and calendaring systems that are free and can be synced with many applications. Yahoo needs to change or die. That is where we are now. Google is gobbling up your market share.

131st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Callendar feature not reliably working for Firefox & Chrome

Can't seem to get the Yahoo Calendar to always reliable work at all for my accounts using Firefox & Chrome. Clicking on the date Icon often does nothing. Edge seems to work but I don't like to use Edge for the most part. Not sure if its yahoo or Firefox & Chrome issue.

131st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. can't add .ics file to yahoo calendar on safari

can't add .ics file to yahoo calendar on safari

131st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Calendar invites from Google users can't be automatically added to Yahoo calendar

Calendar invites from Google users can't be automatically added to Yahoo calendar from iPhone app and most of the time from yahoo mail web page. This is incredibly frustrated and prevents any real use of Yahoo mail for professional need

131st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Your Chinese Holiday is wrong!!!!

4th - 7th October are Chinese Holidays, but I do not show them in the calendar.

131st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Daily Agenda Email (for all day event) comes on the day, but also on the day after

Daily Agenda Email (option from calendar settings, calendar summary receive in 1 mail every morining), for all day event, comes on the day, but also on the day after.

My time zone = France… could it be linked ?

131st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. upcoming flights to be automatically added to calendar

Upcoming flights should automatically be updated in calendar like in gmail.

131st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bring back the old calendar

Please bring back the old calendar. I've stopped using the calendar on Yahoo and went elsewhere. The new look is more like Outlook and just isn't as good.

131st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base