Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

195 results found

1. New contacts are not saving in the contacts list and also having downloading issues

New contacts were automatically saving in my contact list and hence I did not have to look for it, however I have to put manually everytime I compose a new email.
    I am also facing problems while downloading attachments, either they do not download after clicking download or requires multiple clicks to see the option. I am forced to forward my emails to other email IDs just to download.
    Thank you.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When I try to access contacts I get this message- Yahoo will be right back. Our engineers are working quickly to resolve this issue.

When I try to access contacts I get this message- Yahoo will be right back. Our engineers are working quickly to resolve the issue.

Can someone help me on this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Stop requesting access to my contacts

In the android mobile mail app, it repeatedly asks me, "Allow access to contacts". I can only respond "Not now", but it will continue to come up every time I open the app. Please add a feature that allows me stop the app from asking

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

The app requests contacts when opening because it’s looking for contacts’ information to help with composing emails.

Thank you!
    Mail Support

4. Give me back my old email, this is rubbish. Be careful, his head may explode from stupidity.

In 40-minutes I couldn't figure out how to ad a new contact to my email.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I cannot see my contact list file, so I can make changes in contact list ! Why you guys are making life more difficult. It was easy befo

I cannot see my contact list file, so I can make changes in contact list ! Why you guys are making life more difficult. It was easy before, because I could see the file. Make the life easy !

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can access contacts by clicking on the icon on the upper right side (small icon made up of a rectangle with three small stacked squares). This will open Contacts in a new tab of your browser in the classic mail look. You can also access your contacts by clicking on To, CC or BCC when you are in the compose, forward or reply mode or via https://contacts.yahoo.com.

Thank you!
    Mail Support

6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I relied on contact addresses/emails, now some moron techie gets the stupid idea that's no necessary.

Did someone complain because of having a convenient list of contacts? I don't think so, you could delete those you didn't want. What techie came up with the elimination of contacts? It's plain stupid and almost moronic Since I have contact over 100 people/places now and then, how am I supposed to find them, go back into past emails? The list was like a directory, speaking of directory, now to get business we have to deal with the internet like Google, Bing, etc., where once all it took is open a yellow page directory and in a minute one would…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can access contacts by clicking on the icon on the upper right side (small icon made up of a rectangle with three small stacked squares). This will open Contacts in a new tab of your browser in the classic mail look. You can also access your contacts by clicking on To, CC or BCC when you are in the compose, forward or reply mode or via https://contacts.yahoo.com.

Thank you!
    Mail Support

8. email

How do I post a new contact for email

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!
    Mail Support

9. Where are my lists of contacts , family & friends etc. ??

Want my lists of contacts again, family & friends etc.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!
    Mail Support

10. Real people to solve Mail issues

Get live people to deal with issues. Nothing is ever solved via email or blogs.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

A member of our customer service team would be happy to help you resolve this, please visit help.yahoo.com or forums.yahoo.net for further assistance.

Regards,
    Mail Support

11. Put the 'Contacts' tab back please!

Put the 'Contacts' tab back please!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can access contacts by clicking on the icon on the upper right side (rectangle with three small squares). This will open Contacts in a new tab of your browser in the classic mail look.
    You can also access your contacts by clicking on To, CC or BCC when you are in the compose, forward or reply mode, or by going to contacts.yahoo.com.

Thank you!
    Mail Support

12. How do I axcess my CONTACT LIST???????

Where do I find my contact list??????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!
    Mail Support

13. go back to the email page i had before this awful new page, i hate it with a vengeance.

go back to the email setup before this new setup, it is awful, i hate it with a vengeance, yahoo has gone from very good email page to the most horrible email page possible, give us an option to go back to our previous email setup, regards from a very annoyed user, brian mccreanor.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Arrange contact list by last name

Give us the option to list our contacts by last name first. Listing by first name is extremely awkward when you are looking for someone.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We can't access to my list contacts last 3 month , It shows that "Will be right back... Thank you for your patience. Our engineers are work

We can't access to my list contacts last 3 month , It shows that "Will be right back... Thank you for your patience. Our engineers are work

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base