New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Contacts bug

There appears to be a major problem when trying to add new contacts. Only the first line shows. I find this VERY frustrating and would like yahoo to rectify it!

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. Why does Yahoo keep deleting members from my contact list?

I have had to re-add some of my email contacts multiple times because Yahoo keeps deleting them. I know this for a fact because every time that Yahoo changes its programing, I lose a contact. I have family members that I can't communicate with now because Yahoo deleted them and now I have no way to get in touch with. LEAVE THE CONTACT LIST ALONE!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. STOP REQURINING SO MANY CHECKS.

I get emails from yahoo everyday. Yahoo is fine with sending them to me today. I logged in to use an alternate from my gmail and I got not one, not two, not three, but FOUR checks LOL. Why do I have to verify with my gmail twice and my phone SMS twice? this makes me feel like your service is dependent on the service of... everyone else. Verizon should kill your service. everyone does everything better than yahoo. AND I HAD TO GREE TO SOMETHING CALLED YAHOO VOICE TO EVEN COMPLAIN HERE! THIS IS RIDIC! I am closing this…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. Contact

Why can’t I send an email to a group contact list while working in the mobile app? It’s crazy that I have to log into the desktop version of yahoo mail in order to send an email to a group contact list !!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. Adding a contact does not work. I can't see them in my contacts list after adding them.

Go through the process of adding a contact, and does not show in available contacts after it says it has been added

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. Reg: Importingn of e mail id from other emails

Sir, Could you please allow to import e mail id from other emails such as gmail. etc.,to Yahoo Mail. Thank you

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. Adding Contacts to Group Contact Lists Never Works

I have tried many times to add/update contacts in some of my Group Contact Lists and it NEVER works!!!! I've tried from my laptop and from my phone with NO success. I've been a yahoo girl for almost 30 years but if this feature continues to NOT work I will have to switch to Gmail. I've had to use Gmail for work and it works just great but I've remained a yahoo girl for all of my personal emailing needs. The bottom line is People Can't Use A Faulty Program.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. I am unable to send messages from my id :*@yahoo.com.I have also lost all my old e'mails & contacts.Please help me recover all my

I am unable to send messages from my id :*@yahoo.com.I have also lost all my old e'mails & contacts.Please help me recover all my emails & contacts

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. contact whose email is assigned to another person

In veterans organizations we reuse the same email address when an officer is elected to that position.
    It is frustrating (when the previous user has been removed from that email) when the previous users name shows up.
    please correct this issue.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. All Your Programming is Worthless

My idea is to get rid of your entire programming team who consistently try to better a program by taking away all the things that WERE good about the program(s). Simple is always better, but every programmer on every team of every company has made thing more difficult. What used to take 2-3 steps now take 10-12. How is this easier & more efficient? The world is continuing to prove that the newer generation is less understanding, not as smart, and just plain lazier. Such a disappointment. All I wanted to do was access my e-mail contact page ONLY. But…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. Don't automatically combine contacts

Stop "combining" contacts. Went to send an email to my Dad (same real name but was different name in my contacts) and could not find it! His info and my son's had all been combined into MY contact info.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

12. I've lost all my contacts! **@yahoo.com

I've lost all my contacts!
    **@yahoo.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

13. where to contact for support or help

I am unable to update my new password on yahoo app, deleting and recreating also not possible. No text on the button, cannot type as well.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

14. autopopulate

auto-populate has stopped working. it is a convenient feature. why doesn't it work anymore?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

15. Contact list

my contact list is gone how do i get it back???

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. My lists keep randomly removing people. I've complained about it before. It is a real problem!!!

My lists keep randomly removing people. I've complained about it before. It is a real problem!!! It also duplicates one of my "list" names and moves people off of the real one and onto the duplicate. Again, i get no notification and what it means for us is that people are not receiving very important information and I don't know they aren't receiving it because they were randomly removed from the email list.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

17. I need free help with my e-mail account.

I am not computer literate. I am 84 yrs old and have been on this darn computer for hours trying to locate all my favorites that I had linked to my e-mail page. Can someone please help me. ***@yahoo.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

18. It is extremely difficult to delete old email addresses from yahoo mail. I try deleting them from contacts but they don't stop autofilling.

It is difficult to remove obsolete email addresses from Yahoo mail. Deleting them from contacts doesn't make them go away. Clicking on the "X" to the right of an autofilled email address sometimes deletes them but often will not. It is terrible because for some people I have 5 or 10 obsolete email addresses that autofill and I can never find the correct email address. Yahoo should make it easier and more intuitive to delete old email addresses that are being autofilled.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

19. Conhtacts list are no longer in my e-mail folder

All my contacts disappered when you changed everything up i work from home and now the company addresses are gone Somebody needs to be FIRED at Yahoo now!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

20. **@yahoo.com

لايمكنني الوصول الى بريدي

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base