New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Contacts hard to find, edit, alter, and delete

Since the new changes it has become much more difficult to search and edit or delete a single contact. It would be very helpful if a dropdown menu were available to search by several choices such as ending email address or last name or company. partial name, with the ability to select the item and go to edit.

41st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  799 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. can no longer access my contacts personal data

I can no longer access MY contacts & the personal information associated with that contact. Address, birthdays, anniversary etc.
    Why has that disappeared ??
    What is the point of storing data if we can no longer access it from our
    contacts list ??? WTH ??

484th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 491st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I need my Contact List loaded!!

When I send an email to multiple contacts (>40 people), I need my contact list to load when I click on the "To", "CC", or "BCC". IT DOESN'T!!

705th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. contacts

Please fix the contacts section. I can't save updates in my contacts. I have seen numerous complaints about this for months and I've submitted requests via email with no response. I've used Yahoo for over 15 years for personal email and would rather not have to migrate to a new provider. But lack of response and usability may require that.

735th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. RE: *NOXIOUS* autogenerated card/Contacts: Give me business card details, not Yahoo's prurient data mining statistics

Yahoo's 'autogenerated card'. Where's the business card-type data?

You know...Name, Address. Phone Number. e-Mail address. Website. Or maybe Yahoo doesn't know what's on a business card? Do you?

I suggest Yahoo's designers drop into the nearest insurance office or car repair shop or hairdresser--they still use business cards--Those old-fashioned pieces of paper that display data (see above) which make it easy for someone to contact a business...or person

Frankly, the usage statistics which Yahoo now proudly displays on our screen are CREEPY. Yes, we know you're sucking up the tiniest details of our lives, manipulating them & selling them to…

861st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make contacts work again

Cannot use contacts list properly. It is totally screwed up. Very unprofessional. Get with it.

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 705th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. delete contacts

My list of contacts on my mobile is enormous and I have not added most of them. This feature must have been built in and as yet there is no way to delete multiple contacts. I find this very annoying and if it is not solved soon I shall be deleting my email address and go with another provider.

565th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  9 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT "RETURN ME TO CLASSIC MAIL!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED my Address Book displayed when I click on "To", "CC", or "BCC"!!!!! You have completely destroyed my entire afternoon!! I'll never be able to send an email to ALL the people I would like to send it to without seeing my address book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1019th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. WHAT THE **** HAPPENED TO MY CONTACTS? STOP ******* WITH THINGS...WORKED GOOD THE WAY IT WAS SET UP..

WHAT THE HAPPENED TO MY CONTACTS? STOP *** WITH THINGS...WORKED GOOD THE WAY IT WAS SET UP.

1153rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1019th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. You've caused me to waste a ton of my time and have gotten me VERY ANGRY!!!!!

I was going to send an email to multiple contacts, but I can't see my list of Contacts when I click the "To" line. I'm so ANGRY now, I don't feel like
    sending it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1153rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Classic Mail ISN'T BROKEN!!!!!! Stop trying to "FIX" it!!!!! STOP FORCING ME TO USE A FORMAT I HATE!!!!!!

When sending an email to multiple contacts, I click on the "To" line, and a list of my contacts used to come up. It doesn't any more!!! WHERE IS IT???!!!!!

1019th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. classic works for my operating systen, the new format does not.

Classic email works for me. The new version does not allow me to access my entire contact lest. I will have to find a new email provider.

1667th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Address Book - Deleting Old E-mail Addresses but keep coming back

I am getitng frustrated with old e-mail addresses coming back to my Contacts after I deleted them. Some people changed their e-mail address, I deleted them and they keep coming back. I have the correct settings too for that as well.

205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  9 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base