New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 914-377-7346 914-377-7402 YPO Brown 53 Shownard Pl Yonkers Ny 10702 YPO Waunderman Emergancy Services Unit

Calvin Thadues Robert Thadues 311 Illegal Lock Out N Broadway Yonkers Ny 10702 Date Anthony Mt Vernon Sister Kim out of town Sister Lived Riverdale vs Tony Evet @ Evon Drug Trafficking Utlize Sharing Community Inc 1 Hudson St Yonkers Ny 10702 News Media Yonkers Mt Vernon New Rochele Time Served Inmate 2 coming by via Bus Complaint. Pin,s Warrant Capital One. Banning Police Dept Banning Ca 911 Records Division 104 S Broadway Yonkers Ny 10702 914-377-7900 www.sml.texas.gov 1-877-276-5550. Ren Crochet Investigator Both Familes Family Tree. Evet @ Evon @ Tony brother Live Up State sisters Utlize Shelter deceased Family…

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

14 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add new contact

Adding and editing new contacts was easy, until upgrades reduced the access and quality of Yahoo E-Mail. A simple point and click as we had before, with minor edit capability would be preferred to the very difficult system now available. Today I can add a name, but not the associated address. No longer am I asked if I wish to add or remove a contact ...

43rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Is there no way to restore addresses that have been x'd out in a previous message you should provide one

You should provide a way to restore addresses in the auto populate that may have been x'd out in a different message

29th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Deleting multiple contacts in a click

Please add a facility in which we can delete multiple contacts in one click. It is so time-consuming to delete a number of spam contacts one by one. Thank you.

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cannot edit address in contacts. "Save" button is greyed out and stays inoperable.

Yahoo has turned off comments on all "cannot edit contact" subjects.
    Yahoo has quit their own system.

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop blocking the emails in my contact book automatically. You even blocked my own email from Gmail account. That's ridiculous

Stop blocking the emails in my contact book automatically. You even blocked my own email from Gmail account. That's ridiculous

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow entering of extensions or text in phone #'s, or add a new field

I already have phone #'s with extensions that have been in my contact lists for years (you used to allow this, but obviously removed the capability). You need to allow entering of phone extensions or additional text in your CONTACTS. Perhaps just add in an additional field. I now can't edit my existing contacts if they have phone extensions entered, as it says the phone # is invalid. Please add this feature/field back in ASAP. Thank you.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. STOP MARKING ALL MY CONTACTS AS SPAM!

STOP MARKING ALL MY CONTACTS AS SPAM! THis is driving me crazy, trying to rescue dozens of emails from my friends and get them out of the spam folder. Have you been hacked? PLEASE get this under control. IT IS INTERFERING WITH MY COMMUNICATIONS WITH MY FRIENDS!

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. last name

I want to list my contacts alphabetically by last name but can't find how to make this happen if it is possible.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. we Required Group contact list facilities

we Required Group contact list facilities

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Mass contact deletion

Put check box next to contacts for Mass Deletion. One at a time is tedious!!!!

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. contacts app

Why is there no contacts section in the Android app? Also, I have contact lists that I cannot access in the app. When I start typing in the contact list name, it does not pop up. Dumb.

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make contacts auto-complete work correctly. I can never get autocomplete for a specific contact.

When I write a new email, the autocomplete refuses to include a specific contact that I write a lot of emails to and receive a lot of emails from. That particular contact does not appear in the list no matter what, and even when I type the correct full email, autocomplete proposes to change the address to something else. At the same time, the contact appears and seems to work normally in the contacts list.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bulk management of contacts

Yahoo removed the functionality to check off and delete contacts in bulk which doesn't make any sense. I needed to sign in temporarily to my Yahoo mail account on a family member's iPhone and accidentally allowed Yahoo access to Contacts on that phone - now my Yahoo account has several hundred contacts attached to it that are not my own.

I am quite sure bulk selection and deleting of contacts was allowed previously and then removed.

I see someone else posted this same issue in January 2021 and it is marked as having been voted to the 20th highest ranked…

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How do I increase my contact list beyond 100

Why am I limited to 100 contacts? How do I add additional names as my list is growing?

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Contacts is incomplete garbage - and you want money for this?

Contacts features, well, you should embarrassed to even put something like that out. Finish the job!!

Note fools "Top contacts" must be a subset of "All contacts" by and sane logic. But instead, All contacts is missing contacts. Never seen something so dumb regarding e-mail

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Would please bring back auto multiple email address contact sending in your next version.

Would please bring back auto multiple email address contact sending in your next version

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. allow adding contacts without sending an email

at present, the only way to add a contact is to send an email.

but I want to create a list with new contacts first.

make it happen please.

and add this capability to the mobile app.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base