Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9 results found

1. Latest Unread mail in conversation to be listed at top

If I choose to view mails in conversation pattern, then if I get new mail, it lists under same conversation which I might have started few days back.. I dont realise there is new mail in that conversation.. It should appear in top as unread one. There are high chances of missing the mail which happend with me.

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. How about providing an appeals process when a comment has been rejected so the person knows exactly why it was rejected

How about providing an appeals process when a comment has been rejected so the person knows exactly why it was rejected

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sent email keeps re-sending for a long period of time. Very unprofessional

Sent mail keeps re-sending. This is unheard of and quite irresponsible.

93rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. SPELL CHECK !!!!

Spell check would be great.

93rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Settings option to organize emails by thread or not

How about providing the option in Settings to organize emails by thread or simply by date received? Finding an email by 'date received' is easier for me than guessing which thread it's now buried in.

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. full address

The mobile app only shows display names from sender which are easily spoofed. Please display actual email address as well so people can see that the email showing service@paypal.com thats asking you to log in and fix your account actually came from 134909439ajdsfj934 @90qeiejafq9i.scam.com and people can learn to protect themselves by seeing balogna emails that make it through spam filter.

I constantly update mobile app just to see if this feature (which is natural in desktop app) is enabled in mobile app. Please stop hiding original email addresses!

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please make an option to be able to download attachments in bulk from the inbox

I have a suggestion for you to make an option to download bulk emails easily because i receive about 100-150 emails at the beginning of every month and i need to download an attachment from every single email manually.
    That took me a lot of time, that's why I'm giving this suggestion to make my job easier.

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. sort by sender

Need to be able to sort and select by sender. It's so hard to keep the yahoo inbox cleaned up. How is this not a thing, it's so basic.

The links that support puts as a response doesn't actually go anywhere helpful, perhaps someone should take notice of the thousands of people asking for this still...

Please do something about it :)

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why group mail from different senders together

I do not like how the inbox now group mail from different sender together just because they have the save the topic. Is very confusing at times. Is there a way we can divide group the mails by sender?

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base