Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. missing text from draft emails

Why does the mobile app save a draft email differently from if you do it on the computer? I have had text go missing that I have either typed up on the computer, and when I view it on the mobile app it's missing or vice versa. This is a big deal and needs to be correct. Also, I tried to vote on other users complaints about this issue but it told me my vote could not be scored at this time!!!

39th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Drafts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please provide recovery support post reactivating the yahoo mail, even if its paid

Please provide recovery support post reactivating the yahoo mail, even if its paid also ok. We store important info in the yahoo mail. We are not notified by any means with your latest inactivity policy of deactivating and removing content.

93rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drafts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Resizing of photo attachments

If you attempt to attach large photo files to any email within the yahoo app, it will reject the email stating file size too large. If you have synced your emaul account within your iPhone, it provides 5 different options for resizing your photos so that they can be sent.

THIS HAS TO BE AN EASY FIX! All other email clients have this feature. It makes Yahoo? email useless

93rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Drafts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base