New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I hit delete old mail. Same mail comes back several times for it is really not deleted. Please someone take charge and fix this.

In spite of deleting old mail, thinking it is gone, the next day, I see it again, and it is not deleted but some are gone. And it builds up day after day. And using spam block does not work anymore. It does on other email accounts, but Yahoo dropped the ball on this one. You people need to fix both these things and take users of your email seriousally. I honestly do not understand how these two critical aspects are overlooked by upper management. Do they listen or care?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

2. My emails seem to reformat on opening on my iPhone so that text is too small to read. How can I change this?

My emails seem to reformat on opening on my iPhone so that text is too small to read. How can I change this?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. Responding to Yahoo request for me to send details

The "Contact Us" button gets me to a paid subscription area and I can't find anywhere else to give you more information. As it is, the problem seems to have been fixed as my folders once again have contents. Yahoo really needs to up its customer service game!

Responded · AdminProduct Support (Admin, Yahoo) responded ·

July 15, 2022
    We want to hear more about this issue. Please reach out on https://help.yahoo.com/ by clicking the "Contact Us" button and send as many details as you have.

Restore the contents of my folders!

Stop everything you've just done in its tracks!…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. My mail is not working. Please help.

My email account is not active.Please make it active.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. FIRST RETRIVE MY DATA OF MY ACCOUNT.

I lost my data please help me in retrieving my data. Then I will give some valuable suggestions.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. mailing domain issue

Our mailing domain @yahoo.com also receives emails sent to @ymail.com. Is there a way to remove the email alias for ymail or ensure specific emails be forwarded to respective domains.

Thanks & Regards
    Dev Enterprises Team

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

7. Buggie

Very buggie lately. Doesn't sync between devices, doesn't send every time , doesn't delete every time.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. Remove the recent 10,000 messages limit on IMAP

Yahoo and AOL recently implemented a change which limits the IMAP synch process to 10,000 messages. The change is adversely affecting a lot of Yahoo Premium mail users and is being discussed extensively in the Apple Mail and Microsoft Outlook support communities. If Yahoo cannot fix this shortcoming I will need to find another email provider as only 4 months of email in my inbox just doesn't work for me. Thank you. Sincerely, a long time Yahoo Premium mail subscriber.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. Yahoo's system does not register subscription and purchase information when made through Apple.

I have been refused services that I paid for. Instead of asking customers to contact Apple and report how badly Yahoo is performing, Yahoo should fix the problem that is preventing their system from registering subscriptions and purchases made through Apple.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. Whoever thought changing up Yahoo Mail should be fired!!!!

Maybe give us a way to find/edit our own posts. Having to try and find it out of thousands of suggestions is absolutely rediculous. Are you intentionally trying to destroy Yahoo as a company?? Because you're doing a terrific job of it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. stay connected

At least every 2 days I have no access to mail! You should fix this and maybe just maybe one might try yahoo!plus. I've never been locked out over the years 20 or so years! Please fix this!!! This is effecting Edge, Firefox, & opera in windows 10

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

13. Make it more reliable!!

Why do my emails keep disappearing? They are not in spam, trash, or archives. I am talking about multiple emails a month, not just a few!! I am considering using one of your competitors instead, as this is most aggravating. to say the least.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

14. Oddly, the SEND box is not appearing for at least an hour.

For the last few weeks, intermittently, the SEND box does not appear at the bottom of a composed email. No computer changes have been made. Browser is correct. Using a PC. Basic email - and cannot upgrade. Any other page on the internet loads quickly. It's an odd thing, isn't it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

15. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

16. Yahoo help is WORTHLESS!

Why is Yahoo HELP COMPLETELY NONRESPONSIVE AND USELESS? WHy is there no way to get help?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

17. enable logging in with a password

My novel idea is to allow me to log in to my inbox from a random computer via a password, without requiring me to have an additional device to send a verification to (which doesnt work because YOU tell me that my notifications are turned off for yahoo on my phone, yet when I check my settings on my phone they in fact are NOT turned off for yahoo, so that just makes you guys appear even MORE stupid) I have had this yahoo mail account for at LEAST 20 years. This annoying bs will likely be the final reason…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

18. Yahoo has gone down the tubes

After 20+ years, I'm outta here! Nothing works right and it's so slow that I can't even download attachments. And worst of all, there's NO SUPPORT unless I want to pay for it. Ridiculous! I've changed to Outlook and am closing my account.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

19. My filters I have set up are not working.

When adding a filter with specifics for the from email, would be nice to have some "help" that lets you know what is and is not allowed when creating a filter. Can you have multiple addresses to one single filter? Do you have to create individual filters for each? I am not able to get my new filters to work and still do not know why. Only ones I have set up years ago work.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

20. I filtri non hanno effetto sulla posta ricevuta. Non riesco a risolvere questo problema, il customer care di yahoo non sembra interessato e

I filtri non hanno effetto sulla posta ricevuta. Non riesco a risolvere questo problema, il customer care di yahoo non sembra interessato e pertanto ho iniziato a migrare verso un altro servizio di posta elettronica.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you,
    Yahoo Mail team

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base