Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

118 results found

1. hacked account

I believe my account is being hacked and used for fraudulent activities but its seems hard to speak with yahoo support in Canada you would should help recover all deleted mails

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. BRING BACK THE OLD YAHOO MAIL THE ONE THAT DOESN'T ADD ALL THE EMAILS INTO ONE, THIS THE MOST ANNOYING THING I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED,

BRING BACK THE OLD YAHOO MAIL THE ONE THAT DOESN'T ADD ALL THE EMAILS INTO ONE, THIS THE MOST ANNOYING THING I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED, I CAN NEVER TELL IF I HAVE NEW EMAIL OR NOT, EVERY WHO THOUGHT THIS IDEA NEEDS TO PULL HIS HEAD OUT OF HIS *** AND GET SOME FRESH AIR CAUSE WHAT HE IS BREATHING NOW HAS THEIR BRAIN MESSED UP BIG TIME , I WANT EACH EMAIL SEPARATE FROM THE ONE BEFORE AND SO FORTH AND SO ON

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

3. 'Contact us' button creates loop of 'See product-related articles'. Unable to get past step 2 for help.

The 'Contact us' button creates loop of 'See product-related articles'. Unable to get past step 2 to report a recent glitch. And I refuse to spent $5 to call in for help like the chat bot suggests.

Ever since the Yahoo email update a few days ago, certain emails like Pinterest have their images show up as black boxes. I tried several browsers, different computers, clearing cache, etc.

The Contacts tab also isn't letting make changes or isn't saving changes to contacts.

I also wish there were an easy 'export email' button like Outlook has, just so I can back…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

5. Change back to the old, simple format. Not everyone uses the computer to play.

Where is settings now? Where can I change vacation responses? Why do I have to waste my time searching for these things? Is this Verizon's attempt to get rid of customers?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

6. your new setup sucks...

I can not see the screen now !!! and what's up with the auto thing happening when I post a link in mail, that sucks as well.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

9. Improve Settings to a more useful mode

my yahoo mail has changed so much I HATE IT! I guess my account has been hacked. I can't compose mail, can't resize the font, some times it's so tiny can't even see the characters in the Subject line, then start to compose and the character or font size is 14-16. Just horrible! The tools listed at the bottom; attachment, link, font size, underscore, bold, etc are not on my yahoo mail anymore, Why? How can I update my settings? Is YahooMail being eliminated from Yahoo?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

10. Emails

Why are my emails in different folders on my computer, laptop, and iphone?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

11. i want to remove email alias from my yahoo email id, i perform the step by yahoo assistant still problem is pending there are show from co

i want to remove email alias from my yahoo email id, i perform the step by yahoo assistant still problem is pending there are show from compose email the option are shows ***@yahoo.co.in *@yahoo.com please remove ****@yahoo.com or .co.in immediately

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

12. Access to DNS settings is impossible.

I want to add CNAME records to my DNS settings. But it's impossible to access my domain services in Business email.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Is it possible to set, User name as: Dr **** and mail ID as*****@yahoo.com

Is it possible to set, User name as: Dr **** and mail ID as ***;
    I need to be contacted as Dr *
    8 with mail ID:*****
    Please ensure saving accordingly

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

14. Don't disappear my filters

I have used filters for over 10 years, maybe longer, that I've had this same email address. And for the first time in all those years, my filters have disappeared. I had 50+, expertly designed to automatically place incoming mail into the appropriate folder. And now you went and deleted all of them. Why?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

15. Need to change password

I can't change my password. All the steps I take don't come up for me on my end. Why do you make it so damned difficult?

Nothing with this link https://help.yahoo.com/kb/sln27051.html freaking works. It says I need an account key, which I'm sure I created with this email account because I didn't have one for the last one and I was locked out of it and unable to it my account back. So now I'm screwed without being able to change my password and I'm in danger of having my info in a data leak. You guys suck. I'm going…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

16. on android app e mail is not working

I am facing problem to open e mail from android app when I want to login than failed shows error
    Kindly resolve the issue
    Thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

17. I need to make moms account open, when email is opened, not mine.

I monitor my mothers emails "*******@yahoo.com" (I'm her pca, besides disabled myself) When she opens her yahoo mail on her computer, my account opens and she has to find hers. I want hers to open, when she open her yahoo emails. But, there should be an option to do make one a priority

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

18. TRying to empty SPAM folder in security section

When ever I EMPTY My Blocked emails folder of the emails in said folder when I exit to inbox and then retutn to Blocked Emails fodler the SAme emaails haavee returned to the Blocked Emaail folder. I haave tried to delete them MANY times and but the keep apearing

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

19. Vacation response is saved and active, but no auto replies are being sent.

I have set up the automatic reply and turned it on, but no replies are being sent.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I tried to take the Signature off my emails and i won't work!

I tried to take the signature off my emails and it is telling me there is no signature even though every time i send a email it has it in there.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

We’d like to look more into this, would you be so kind to send us a DM on Twitter at @YahooCare, containing your Yahoo ID and a screenshot of your experience? If you’d prefer Facebook, please send us a private message on our Yahoo Customer Care page.

Thank you!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base